Nick Hogan (Hulk's Son) Is Not Enjoying Jail

Wireman

PRISON BLUES

May 21, 2008 -- NICK Hogan is not doing well in jail, friends say. The son of pro wrestler Hulk Hogan started serving eight months in California's Pinellas County Jail on May 9 for a drunken-driving accident that left his best friend, John Graziano, in a coma. "Nick's doing really bad. He's struggling to even form a sentence," one friend said. "They have him in a cell by himself, isolated from the general population, because of threats. He didn't understand how awful jail really is until now." That will be small consolation to Graziano's relatives, who say Hogan has done very little for their son since the crash.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05212008/gossip/pagesix/prison_blues_111768.htm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, all of Hulk's money is probably why he's only doing 8 months. I think anyone else that committed the same crimes would be in for 2 years or more. I'm surprised that the Hulkster hasn't compensated the family of the paralyzed friend in any way.

I could care less if he's doing well or not, I noticed something in the article that gets under my skin. You would think that a highly taughted newspaper would check its facts before it sends anything out to the public but apparently the editors at the NY Post didn't proofread this article.

When I first read it, I knew something wasn't right and checked the internet to comfirm my thoughts and I am correct.

There is only one county in the USA that is known as Pinellas County and that is NOT in California. It is in Florida with the county seat being Clearwater...Tampa is also located there. If anyone has mildly listened to the coverage of this incident when it first happened, you'd know it happened in FLORIDA not California.

Sorry.....I had to get that off my chest.

I could care less if he's doing well or not, I noticed something in the article that gets under my skin. You would think that a highly taughted newspaper would check its facts before it sends anything out to the public but apparently the editors at the NY Post didn't proofread this article.

When I first read it, I knew something wasn't right and checked the internet to comfirm my thoughts and I am correct.

There is only one county in the USA that is known as Pinellas County and that is NOT in California. It is in Florida with the county seat being Clearwater...Tampa is also located there. If anyone has mildly listened to the coverage of this incident when it first happened, you'd know it happened in FLORIDA not California.

Sorry.....I had to get that off my chest.

I actually knew that Pinellas County was in Florida as I have been to Tampa several times. I didn't even notice that it said California. That's a poor effort by they newspaper.

Actually, all of Hulk's money is probably why he's only doing 8 months. I think anyone else that committed the same crimes would be in for 2 years or more. I'm surprised that the Hulkster hasn't compensated the family of the paralyzed friend in any way.

Well, I'm sure it's possible but the victims family I'm sure is being compensated by Hulk's Insurance company, probably to the tune of whatever his limits are, like probably anywhere from 250k to 1 million. If I were Hulk I wouldn't start offering up money in the middle of a divorce, as it's likely that the family will also file some sort of civil suit. Let the courts decide what you need to pay.....

Of course this is just my professional opinion...