• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm heading that way too!!

Voting is one of the few privileges of being a state employee (PAID TIME OFF!!!!!:ylsuper:).

My wife is a social worker for the state so she always gets off 1/2 day. And people wonder why the state is broke.

My wife is a social worker for the state so she always gets off 1/2 day. And people wonder why the state is broke.

ME TOO!!!

I usually take the rest of the day off as it is just not gas efficient to drive 45 minutes to work for 1/2 a day.

Turn out is light in my precinct too. :eek: With our primary being so late in the game . . . most people really don't see the point in voting.

Won't make it, for the first time in many, many election days. Not that I couldn't, however. It's just that I'm so soured on national politics that I didn't want to, and I could not decide who was the most regrettable candidate between Obama and Hillary. I suppose I'll hold my nose in November and go with whomever emerges between these two awful candidates.

ME TOO!!!

I usually take the rest of the day off as it is just not gas efficient to drive 45 minutes to work for 1/2 a day.

Turn out is light in my precinct too. :eek: With our primary being so late in the game . . . most people really don't see the point in voting.

We live about 2 miles from her office. She ususally tries to work the morning shift so she can have off the rest of the day.

Won't make it, for the first time in many, many election days. Not that I couldn't, however. It's just that I'm so soured on national politics that I didn't want to, and I could not decide who was the most regrettable candidate between Obama and Hillary. I suppose I'll hold my nose in November and go with whomever emerges between these two awful candidates.

What about McCain?:D

I'm pretty sure if I voted for him or any other GOPer, my dear, departed grandmother would rise out of her grave and haunt me for the rest of my life.

Same here! Except my Grandmother is still around and would likely make us cut our own switch for which she would beat us with. Oldrambler knows what I am talking about. :thumb:

Does anyone else hate it when someone you don't really know (or someone you do know for that matter) asks you point blank who you voted for and then acts like you're a psycho when you tell them and it wasn't "their" person?

I hate that!

I'm coming to get you. :D