So my friend is having girl problems......

sportsfan41

My friend just got out of a long relationship, about 2 years. Well now that he's out and about he's meeting alot of people, and has even managed to get him self in a bit of a bind. He's met a few girls, all of which he thinks are really great. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, but yet he doesn't know how to handle things because he's enjoying the time he spends with all of them. Now all of these girls are actually GF prospects yet he doesn't know how to handle it so that he doesn't lead anyone on and yet can still figure out what he wants.

We've talked about it alot, and he's made it clear he's not sure what he's ready for, but still they don't exactly know there's more than one girl he's interested in. Any suggestions?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha well he's a pretty good guy, he just doesn't know what he wants, he's focused on school, but does like having a girl, which I get. The way he put it is he doesn't think he's playing anyone but yet he thinks if they knew there may be someone else then he's afraid the girls might bail or get weiry....

Are you sure it's "a friend of yours" or is this you we're talking about? haha, j/k! I dont see a problem with this at all. People date around, girls understand that. If they find out & if they really like him they'll just compete harder to win him over. dont sweat it!

I hate your friend.

He just needs to be himself. If he tries to explain it to each of the ladies, he's going to come off as arrogant or commitment phobic. He just needs to be careful not lead anyone on by saying or doing something which indicates he wants to be serious with her.

I've had this problem before...He just needs to keep dating them all, when one comes along thats a true keeper, he will know and blow all the others off. Just how it goes, doesn't sound like he's ready or any of the girls are any he's truly wanting to have a monogamous relationship...