Have you ever had to do a .....

ladiesbballcoach

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did something similar. There's nothing left on the inside that's for sure but the way that stuff tasted I'm not sure I was the first person to use it.

I had to drink a liter of the stuff every hour for 4 hours.

Some advice, don't stray to far from the room because self control goes right out the window.

I've seen two different methods used for this prep. One involves drinking ridiculous amounts of something that tastes like what you might think fermented yak urine would taste like. The other, is much simpler and (I think) just involves taking pills. Sounds like your doctor goes for the "yak" optian.

Did something similar. There's nothing left on the inside that's for sure but the way that stuff tasted I'm not sure I was the first person to use it.

I had to drink a liter of the stuff every hour for 4 hours.

Some advice, don't stray to far from the room because self control goes right out the window.

Trying to figure a way to get my computer to the bathroom so I can stay there and give you guys a first hand report on the experience.:D

I've seen two different methods used for this prep. One involves drinking ridiculous amounts of something that tastes like what you might think fermented yak urine would taste like. The other, is much simpler and (I think) just involves taking pills. Sounds like your doctor goes for the "yak" optian.

I agree on the taste. I would imagine yak urine would taste similar.

Also, I have provided myself with several sources of reading material that is located in the bathroom.

Did one last week in preparation for surgery. Not too bad. Dont make any plans though.........and yes you will be clean as a whistle and probably lose a few pounds too!

If it is any consolation, it is easier than preps in previous years, but still not a great treat.

Good luck!

In addition to magazines, I would recommend one of those little hand held yahtzee games. Great time to work on your high score.

I agree on the taste. I would imagine yak urine would taste similar.

Also, I have provided myself with several sources of reading material that is located in the bathroom.

Luckily our bathroom door faces the bedroom TV. So I just kept it open (I was alone all day) and watched TV as well as read.

Good luck LBBC. One tip. Just when you think there is nothing left, there will be. :lol:

(In my best Sargent from "Hill Street Blues" Voice)

"Hey LBBC, let's be careful out there." :thumb:

Phospho-Soda EZ Prep Bowel Cleansing System?

They tell me I will be as clean as a whistle when this is over.:p:D:irked::eek::scared::walk::jump::bunny:

:lol::sssh:;):ylsuper::cry::cry::cry::cry::banana::dancingpa:cry:

I've had to 2 times.

Do yourself a favor and take it 2-3 shots and get it over with. If you try to mix it with anything it's going to taste like complete garbage, hold your nose, take the shots and have some Sprite or something sitting close by to chase it with!

Good luck, about midnight tonight you'll feel incredible, when that sutff has done his job, you really do feel good and cleaned out.