Rose Hill vs Elliott Co. predictions

IF (you used it enough) Elliott makes the 3's like they can (don't except another 4-21 type night), then I can say they will win by around 15.

That is what they will need to do because Rose Hill doesn't miss many from 5 feet and that is where most of their shots came from the last time. Mayes better make the proper adjustments or there will be alot of people after his head. My question is how much confidence do you have in him to adjust?

That and the fact that Jackson is playing better than I have ever seen him gives us at Rose Hill a glimmer of hope.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rickyp said "IF" before both statements, lets not take things out of context!!

Obviously you haven't seen Elliott play ball in the last month. Elliott has implemented a strong inside program to compliment their outside (3 point) shots.

Rickyp knows that I was just offering our annual 16th region ribbing at each other :thumb:

IF (you used it enough) Elliott makes the 3's like they can (don't except another 4-21 type night), then I can say they will win by around 15.

You also have to realize that Rose Hill isn't that bad of a perimeter threat either. Euton and Barber for the season have percentages in the high 40's and Gambill, Malloy, and even Jackson can hit them in flurries. Jackson's shooting has much improved, especially as of late.:thumb:

I didn't get to see the game when these 2 teams met in All A, so I'm basing all of my observations from their performance Thursday night. Although both teams won by a sizable margin, I thought Elliott Co. looked like the much better team. They take good care and force turnovers out of their press. I think Rose Hill will be able to handle the press much better then Greenup Co. did. However, if Euton doesn't make more then 1 shot from the field I think Rose Hill will really struggle. I think Jackson is the best player on the team and will be hard for Elliott to match up with. If he can make 10-15 footers like he was able to the other night, he is difficult to keep under 20 points. I like Elliott Co. in this game, hoping that it will be able to be played Tuesday. Expect a close one either way, but I'm saying Elliott by 7 and then taking the 16th Region Championship. (But worry about this game first)