Now Who's Number 1?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manual lost to DeSales by 28 last week, and Male just lost to Christian County, which is 7-15.

Manual lost at DeSales WITHOUT another starter playing. Have you played at DeSales this year, or any other year? It was an 8 point game midway in the 4th. By the way, it was Manual's 7th or 8th game against a top 20 team in less than three weeks. Can your school say that?

Manual throttled Rose Hill and only played their starters for 2 quarters winning by 25. Rose Hill beat Elliott County.

Manual, with all its players, won the LIT beating 3 teams that have been top 10 this year and still are top 20.

Bring your team to the 7th and see how well you fare.

Manual lost at DeSales WITHOUT another starter playing. Have you played at DeSales this year, or any other year? It was an 8 point game midway in the 4th. By the way, it was Manual's 7th or 8th game against a top 20 team in less than three weeks. Can your school say that?

Manual throttled Rose Hill and only played their starters for 2 quarters winning by 25. Rose Hill beat Elliott County.

Manual, with all its players, won the LIT beating 3 teams that have been top 10 this year and still are top 20.

I'd like to know who you think westsider's team is. He and I have had some classics on here and I still dont know.

It begins and ends with the same 4 teams, Mason, Station, Scott Co. and Lex. Cath.

I know DeSales is tough and I know they are especially tough at home. Nonetheless, Manual has been up and down all year and a 28-point loss doesn't do much for the resume.

I don't doubt for a minute that Manual is a top-15 team, but I think their inconsistency keeps them out of the elite group.

I'd like to know who you think westsider's team is. He and I have had some classics on here and I still dont know.

It begins and ends with the same 4 teams, Mason, Station, Scott Co. and Lex. Cath.

I don't have a team, therefore I'm not a homer or a shill for anyone.

The top four has been the same for some time, and will remain so for as long as I can tell.

1.Mason County

2.Scott Co

3.Bryan Station

4.Holmes

5.Lexcath

People can doubt Holmes all they want, but the bottom line is they're 21-1 which is now the best record in the state. Also they beat a CCH team which Mason Co struggled with and Lexcath lost to.

Holmes? Give me a break.

I believe you said this same thing last year and they made it to the state semis defeating your South Laurel Cardinals on the way. This Holmes TEAM is better than last year's version. Unless you've seen them, don't knock them.

Scott County beat Mason and Mason beat Station. Station and Scott split. Mason and Lex Cath split. Lex Cath has just been destroying good teams lately, just ask Dunbar. Mason has had close calls w/ Madison Central and Montgomery. Scott Co. is coming off a 19 point win against the #1 team.

1. Lex Cath

2. Scott Co

3. Mason Co. (lost to Scott Co @Fieldhouse)

4. Bryan Station (lost to Mason Co @neutral)

5. Holmes

1.Mason County

2.Scott Co

3.Bryan Station

4.Holmes

5.Lexcath

People can doubt Holmes all they want, but the bottom line is they're 21-1 which is now the best record in the state. Also they beat a CCH team which Mason Co struggled with and Lexcath lost to.

You make a good point. Hard to argue with this. I would say Holmes has to be included in the so called "elite" group.