Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now Who's Number 1?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you left out Station, what were you thinkin ;)

 

And since he mentioned Ballard, you CANNOT justify leaving out Manual and Male. Male won the KOB, Manual finished 3rd in KOB and won the LIT!

After only a 6 point win to a Montgomery Co. team that isn't currently in the top 25, they won't gain many points from this one.

 

A win is a win.

And since he mentioned Ballard, you CANNOT justify leaving out Manual and Male. Male won the KOB, Manual finished 3rd in KOB and won the LIT!
Manual lost to DeSales by 28 last week, and Male just lost to Christian County, which is 7-15.
A win is a win.

 

Not when you are talking about rankings.

 

I keep harping on Cantrell for this very reason.

Manual lost to DeSales by 28 last week, and Male just lost to Christian County, which is 7-15.

 

Manual lost at DeSales WITHOUT another starter playing. Have you played at DeSales this year, or any other year? It was an 8 point game midway in the 4th. By the way, it was Manual's 7th or 8th game against a top 20 team in less than three weeks. Can your school say that?

 

Manual throttled Rose Hill and only played their starters for 2 quarters winning by 25. Rose Hill beat Elliott County.

 

Manual, with all its players, won the LIT beating 3 teams that have been top 10 this year and still are top 20.

 

Bring your team to the 7th and see how well you fare.

Manual lost at DeSales WITHOUT another starter playing. Have you played at DeSales this year, or any other year? It was an 8 point game midway in the 4th. By the way, it was Manual's 7th or 8th game against a top 20 team in less than three weeks. Can your school say that?

 

Manual throttled Rose Hill and only played their starters for 2 quarters winning by 25. Rose Hill beat Elliott County.

 

Manual, with all its players, won the LIT beating 3 teams that have been top 10 this year and still are top 20.

 

Bring your team to the 7th and see how well you fare.

 

I'd like to know who you think westsider's team is. He and I have had some classics on here and I still dont know.

 

It begins and ends with the same 4 teams, Mason, Station, Scott Co. and Lex. Cath.

Manual lost at DeSales WITHOUT another starter playing. Have you played at DeSales this year, or any other year? It was an 8 point game midway in the 4th. By the way, it was Manual's 7th or 8th game against a top 20 team in less than three weeks. Can your school say that?

 

Manual throttled Rose Hill and only played their starters for 2 quarters winning by 25. Rose Hill beat Elliott County.

 

Manual, with all its players, won the LIT beating 3 teams that have been top 10 this year and still are top 20.

 

Bring your team to the 7th and see how well you fare.

I know DeSales is tough and I know they are especially tough at home. Nonetheless, Manual has been up and down all year and a 28-point loss doesn't do much for the resume.

 

I don't doubt for a minute that Manual is a top-15 team, but I think their inconsistency keeps them out of the elite group.

I'd like to know who you think westsider's team is. He and I have had some classics on here and I still dont know.

 

It begins and ends with the same 4 teams, Mason, Station, Scott Co. and Lex. Cath.

I don't have a team, therefore I'm not a homer or a shill for anyone.

 

The top four has been the same for some time, and will remain so for as long as I can tell.

1.Mason County

2.Scott Co

3.Bryan Station

4.Holmes

5.Lexcath

 

People can doubt Holmes all they want, but the bottom line is they're 21-1 which is now the best record in the state. Also they beat a CCH team which Mason Co struggled with and Lexcath lost to.

Holmes? Give me a break.

 

I believe you said this same thing last year and they made it to the state semis defeating your South Laurel Cardinals on the way. This Holmes TEAM is better than last year's version. Unless you've seen them, don't knock them.

Scott County beat Mason and Mason beat Station. Station and Scott split. Mason and Lex Cath split. Lex Cath has just been destroying good teams lately, just ask Dunbar. Mason has had close calls w/ Madison Central and Montgomery. Scott Co. is coming off a 19 point win against the #1 team.

 

1. Lex Cath

2. Scott Co

3. Mason Co. (lost to Scott Co @Fieldhouse)

4. Bryan Station (lost to Mason Co @neutral)

5. Holmes

1.Mason County

2.Scott Co

3.Bryan Station

4.Holmes

5.Lexcath

 

People can doubt Holmes all they want, but the bottom line is they're 21-1 which is now the best record in the state. Also they beat a CCH team which Mason Co struggled with and Lexcath lost to.

You make a good point. Hard to argue with this. I would say Holmes has to be included in the so called "elite" group.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.