Corruption in Frankfort Already

HT721

I agree, it's not corruption. It's just a waste of money to benefit one of the new good 'ol boys.

How does it benefit one of the good ol' boys . . . that is my big question. Is he the only one that travels that stretch of road?

You know, I will agree that there is a fine line here, but I have often been a fan of the Andrew Jackson era adage of "...to the victor goes the spoils." I am okay with a little oil on the squeaky wheel, I am even okay with firing all of the non-merit people in state government. It is when harm is done to the unsuspecting that bothers me, I simply see no harm here, and potentially a good benefit, and it was 4,000.00

My post had nothing to do with the LHL, nor conspiracy theory; it had a lot more to do with a certain local newspaper that Jim and I are familiar with and know the editor. Thus the smiley.

Somebody needs to take his happy medicine.

I guess that would be me:cry:

my apologies - I just watch too much FOX news and their constant battering of the liberal media. I will try to do better.

Okay you two, now hug and make up. :lol:

How does it benefit one of the good ol' boys . . . that is my big question. Is he the only one that travels that stretch of road?

You know, I will agree that there is a fine line here, but I have often been a fan of the Andrew Jackson era adage of "...to the victor goes the spoils." I am okay with a little oil on the squeaky wheel, I am even okay with firing all of the non-merit people in state government. It is when harm is done to the unsuspecting that bothers me, I simply see no harm here, and potentially a good benefit, and it was 4,000.00

If you don't already see it, there's no explaining it. There's no fine line involved at all.

So you would be fine with it if Fletcher had been in office and this happened?

Well, technically it is. There's "corruption," and then there's "CORRUPTION." Kind of like jaywalking and murder are both examples of breaking the law.

Interesting analogy. Because there are those who obviously prefer to see this as a murder-one versus murder-two kind of deal.

As someone else already said; if this is the most "corrupt" thing that comes from this administration, I'll jump for joy. But I probably won't have to break out my jumping shoes.

It just seems like threads like these you see one side point out something that looks shady and another side defends it. Doesn't really matter who starts it, just a back and forth game of dems says republicans are bad, or republicans say dems are bad. I wonder how long the American people will continue to go for this?

Saw someone on a news program the other day (can't remember which one) where the gentleman being interviewed said the media is not biased it is merely in favor of conflict (which in turn boosts ratings). Probably the most honest perspective I have heard from someone in the media.