When Clinton said oral sex isn't sex....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oral sex is sex without intercourse. Would you "libs" be happy if your loved one had oral sex with someone else? You make it sound like there is nothing wrong with teens thinking there is nothing wrong with it. Just an example of the moral value of the left.

Oral sex is sex without intercourse. Would you "libs" be happy if your loved one had oral sex with someone else? You make it sound like there is nothing wrong with teens thinking there is nothing wrong with it. Just an example of the moral value of the left.

I strongly agree :thumb:

I blame Clinton that I have to explain to my students about oral exams and why oral exams are still exams, just without the pencil and the paper. An if you take an oral exam, don't lie about it. For goodness sakes, tell you mama you did it. Darn Clinton.

Nicely done.

Just curious why you have to resort to some sort of catagorization and/or name calling (at least in your mind) on this subject. It is not a liberal/conservative issue. My guess is Newt Gingrich was doing the same thing with someone who wasn't his wife at the time he was ripping Clinton for his adultery.

I'd like to know who in this thread was glib about it. Even the closest to glib is that the activity and thought behind Clinton predates his time in the White House. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm a "lib", as opposed to a "con". :thumb:

My point was that this mindset didn't originate with WJC. To insinuate that thousands if not millions of pre-teens all of a sudden thought "if my president thinks it's all right, it must be all right" is quite a reach. Heck, if that were true, everybody would be going around using the term "strategery". (Rush doesn't count).

And my (very educated) guess is that Newt was doing more than the topic of this thread with a person(s) other than his spouse. One of any number of reasons why he is absolutely unelectable at present.