St. X star RB Finch likely sidelined at least 3 weeks

Frank329

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough break for a great kid. I am sure he will work hard through rehab and do what he can to help his team at practice and from the sidelines. It is up to his teammates to pull together and stay in the tournament long enough for Deuce to come back and finish the season with a bang.

I have seen every game Jeremiah Neal has played the last two years, and he has the ability to help carry the load. He is a patient runner, with deceptive speed. He will also deliver a hit on his way down the field. Remember, Deuce was a big contributor as a Sophomore also. Zoeller is ready to go, so the team will get a lift even with Deuce down for a couple of weeks. I agree that to get the ring, however, having Deuce back will be critical.

If you would seen the tears from a 16 year old kid sitting on a table at Central after being told that his MCL was strained, and the realization that he wasn't going back in, then you wouldn't make snide remarks like that. You do realize that Deuce lives closer to X than most every other kid on the team?

Can he get treatment in Kentucky or does his insurance require him to get treated in his home state?

Great point you raise. St. X has an excellent Sports Medicine Department / Rehab / Treatment Facility that is second to none. Im sure he is getting all of the therapy and treatments at St. X. If I had to guess, probably before school and after..... One has to see this facility to truly appreciate its value and contribution to the overall sports program at St. X. Rest assured that Mr. Finch will be back as soon as the healing process allows. With the treatments he is receiving, I anticipate that it will be sooner than later.....

:cool:

Can he get treatment in Kentucky or does his insurance require him to get treated in his home state?

What a total CHEAP SHOT! Is this snide remark due somewhat to the frustration you are feeling since your preseason supermen at Bullitt North have not lived up to your boastful predictions? :irked:

Classy :confused:

Best of luck for quick healthy recovery. You can hate X all you want but don't forget high school kids are 14-18 and have poured a ton of sweat, blood and time. It is very tough on them when an injury keeps them out.

Thanks for a classy pile on based off of a poor-rumor-filled article by the courier and a jealous administrator. :confused:

Go Tigers

I wish him all the luck in the world for a speedy and complete recovery. Just pointing out how absurd it is to allow an out-of-state player to compete for state titles in Kentucky. Seems you are all too sensitive about the real point of my message.

I wish him all the luck in the world for a speedy and complete recovery. Just pointing out how absurd it is to allow an out-of-state player to compete for state titles in Kentucky. Seems you are all too sensitive about the real point of my message.

Then start yet another public/private boundary thread and explain how absurd it is for a Catholic grade school graduate who lives 15 minutes from St.X to attend the Catholic high school of his choosing. But don't do it here and don't do it by making a joke about an injured kid.