OK, Enough Is Enough!

Run To State

Threw batting practice yesterday for about 45 minutes and thought I was going to pass out. I remember playing in a tournament in Norman Oklahoma when it was 103 at 10:00 in the morning and I didn't feel as hot as yesterday.

Must be that humidity thing....or that age thing.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My high school golf team played today in a tournament in Estill County, and walked and carried their golf bags through 18 holes. I was really concerned about my team. It was 101 degrees on the bank digital when we left town. They got through it, I guess because they are young and most of them are on the basketball team and are in shape, but I know it had to be a tough grind for them.

Don't you all have to use a psychrometer to measure heat/humidity and abide by the reading? 101 degrees with even mild humidity puts you over a 104 heat index which demands that all outdoor activity stop.

It rained here last night. I can't even breath outside this morning. I feel so sorry for those people that do not have air conditioning.

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

You guys are like all the rest, I love summer you claim, the hotter the better. And when it's like this, where are you? Inside in the AC. :lol:

Those pictures are nice and all, but there's no ocean in site and the only beach is along the Ohio river. :creepy:

I work from 9-5 throughout the week so yeah i don't get to experience the heat at its hottest. Yesterday, I didn't go outside much but not because of the heat, just because it was my day off so I wanted to lay around.

Don't you all have to use a psychrometer to measure heat/humidity and abide by the reading? 101 degrees with even mild humidity puts you over a 104 heat index which demands that all outdoor activity stop.

It rained here last night. I can't even breath outside this morning. I feel so sorry for those people that do not have air conditioning.

The bank digital read 101 but we talked to some people at McDonald's and they said the radio announced a temperture of 95. But in any case it was extremely hot and humid.

I posted a few months ago a theory I had in regards to hot weather... I really feel people enjoy it more cool out than hot weather but you are just taught growing up that sunny/warm = happy.

There is no way anyone can properly function at this temperature... 99/100 people stay indoors through the day... sad thing is, in WK there is no end in sight. I am in Memphis for the weekend.... only hit 101 yesterday... keep it up pro summer apologists :rolleyes:

We went to Boomerang Bay at Kings Island yesterday , and left about 2hrs earlier than we normally would have . Way too HOT and way too crowded . Too many people in the wave pool not enough people in the lines for the bathrooms .
Ah yes, the ambiance of wading in water and urine, a wonderful way to beat the heat. :lol:

I posted a few months ago a theory I had in regards to hot weather... I really feel people enjoy it more cool out than hot weather but you are just taught growing up that sunny/warm = happy.

There is no way anyone can properly function at this temperature... 99/100 people stay indoors through the day... sad thing is, in WK there is no end in sight. I am in Memphis for the weekend.... only hit 101 yesterday... keep it up pro summer apologists :rolleyes:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

You're lucky I don't have Tiger Woods 07 or I'd whip you for sayin that!

Getting to hit the slopes with some "Bunnies" and head back to a hot tub with coke's waiting for you ice cold. Can't get much better than that. :fire:

Ok a pool with girls and coke's is better but I hate being hot. :D