Cell phone that plays music

youknowme

i have had a slvr for about a year now. It took some getting used to as a phone but I like it alot now. It holds 100 songs and the memory card is upgradeable and helps hold a ton of ringtones too. Hope this helps

I have the new Chocolate from Verizon and love it. It has the MP3 player, but not only that if you hear a song on the radio and don't know the name or the artist, just hold the phone to the speaker and it will identify it and save it for you. Of course I have know idea how to do this, but my sons are showing me all the ins and outs of the phone. I have only had it a week and I must say I'm really liking it. Don't know that I will listen to alot of music on it but it is certainly fun to play with.

Also, another option on Verizon that I didn't know they had is navigation. I don't need it because my car has it but I did get it for my sons phone and he loves it. I think it's $10/month.

The Chocolate, I phone, Sony Ericsson, T-mobile Side kick all play full songs.. Actually almost all new cell phones can the only thing is you have to do is buy a memory card that holds more memory than the one they supply. My T269 slider holds about 9 regular songs but its not capable of putting those songs i've bluetoothed onto it as a ring tone for whatever reason.

How about the iPhone?

I have over $1000 saved up so I can afford an iPhone. I'm just not sure if I want to spend over half my money for one. It might be worth it but then again it might not be. I think I'll stick with the cheaper ones.