Cell phone that plays music

youknowme

I have over $1000 saved up so I can afford an iPhone. I'm just not sure if I want to spend over half my money for one. It might be worth it but then again it might not be. I think I'll stick with the cheaper ones.

If your just wanting a phone to play music then I'd go with something else. But if you are going to be using everything that you get from the iPhone then I'd go with it. I've used the majority of the phones mentioned and they're all good.

I have over $1000 saved up so I can afford an iPhone. I'm just not sure if I want to spend over half my money for one. It might be worth it but then again it might not be. I think I'll stick with the cheaper ones.

Im getting mine here shortly, I'll let you know later tonight how it works.

My son has an LG, but it's not the Chocolate. I can't remember what it is. He has an insane amount of music on it, and loves the phone.

I'm an idiot, but I didn't know the Razr could be used to download music! I mean, I've got some awesome ring tones, but I didn't know I could download music to it like an mp3. :eek:

If you have AT&T and don't mind signing the 2 year contract, you can get the Razr for free right now.

If your talking to me, I got my Razr in May. I've been Verizon since day 1. :D

This phone is the coolest phone I've ever owned! :banana:

If your talking to me, I got my Razr in May. I've been Verizon since day 1. :D

This phone is the coolest phone I've ever owned! :banana:

I'm talking to the guy that asked the question. :rolleyes: Scarface mentioned AT&T.

We're on Verizon too. I got my wife a pink Razr for Xmas. And NO, you can't be in my circle. :p

I'm talking to the guy that asked the question. :rolleyes: Scarface mentioned AT&T.

We're on Verizon too. I got my wife a pink Razr for Xmas. And NO, you can't be in my circle. :p

We don't need circles...Verizon is unlimited IN calling and texting and pix messaging....:D

Now...what's your number?:p

Love my Chocolate! Love Verizon!

I've never had another provider.

I hear so much from other people about what they hate about their providers, and I can honestly say that I've never had a problem with Verizon that they didn't resolve quickly, and to my satisfaction. And, they have great phones and great plans! I could be a Verizon Poster Person! :lol:

I've never had another provider.

I hear so much from other people about what they hate about their providers, and I can honestly say that I've never had a problem with Verizon that they didn't resolve quickly, and to my satisfaction. And, they have great phones and great plans! I could be a Verizon Poster Person! :lol:

Same here. I got my first cell phone with Verizon in 1996 (I think). I've never used another provide. I have no complaints. I have friends who have switched providers multiple times. I keep trying to convince them to go to Verizon.