Open Job: Ludlow

TRPride

If a coach looking for a HC job, I would certainly throw my hat in the ring for this one. Granted I'm on the outside looking in, but the facilities will be top notch with the completion of the field, and it's a great setting on the river. 

The rumor mill is people are starting to look into moving into the area because of the location of Amazon, and the housing being affordable. Small town vibes and only a couple miles from the Big City. We looked at a few houses in Ludlow in the early 2000's when we first got married, but settled in Bellevue. I'm a small town homer so I hope who ever takes the job embraces it, and I would highly suggest using the YAcht Club to promote your program.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BrosefStalin said:

Is this a possible landing spot for young up and coming CovCath assistant Alex Shelton?

I could very much see this. If I’m not mistaken, also grew up playing for Ludlow before Covington Cath. 

Would certainly be a call I’d make. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, theguru said:

Until it got wiped out by a rogue barge. Now it is across the street and still pretty awesome. 

Thank you for that info. I kept reading Yacht Club comments and was thinking didn't the Yacht Club float away? So now it is an on land bar/restaurant?

11 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Thank you for that info. I kept reading Yacht Club comments and was thinking didn't the Yacht Club float away? So now it is an on land bar/restaurant?

Back in 2019 a barge operator fell asleep and hit the Yacht Club and it was a total loss.

The Lagoon Saloon is across the street and owned by the same people I think.  The inside area is small but it is a great venue for outdoor music. 

• Thanks 1