Open Job: Ludlow

TRPride

15 hours ago, Tupac Shu-Coors Light said:

It's irrelevant to the current status though, so it pointless to keep bringing it up. 

I would expect it to be relevant to the victim, especially if they are a consumer of this awesome forum. That is my point. 

5 hours ago, Ralph Roberts said:

I would expect it to be relevant to the victim, especially if they are a consumer of this awesome forum. That is my point. 

The victim of the incident has come out told people to stop calling him a victim. 

Again, this is not relevant to the current Ludlow coaching search, and if you want to continue to push your narrative do so on other social media. 

I would like to thank Principal Caudill and the interview committee for the opportunity to interview for this position. I received word via voicemail they had decided this morning on another candidate, so I do not know who it was. I was told a week ago Monday during the interview there were over 20 applications, but not sure of the number interviewed. As a long-time coach on the Cincinnati side of the river, I chose to throw my coaching whistle in as I believe it's a prime situation for great growth. I've been through a few HC interviews, and I was impressed by what the district is looking to accomplish. I wish the new coach the best of opportunity to strengthen the district's football program.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, TackleTrap said:

I would like to thank Principal Caudill and the interview committee for the opportunity to interview for this position. I received word via voicemail they had decided this morning on another candidate, so I do not know who it was. I was told a week ago Monday during the interview there were over 20 applications, but not sure of the number interviewed. As a long-time coach on the Cincinnati side of the river, I chose to throw my coaching whistle in as I believe it's a prime situation for great growth. I've been through a few HC interviews, and I was impressed by what the district is looking to accomplish. I wish the new coach the best of opportunity to strengthen the district's football program.

I don't know who you are @TackleTrap ,not that it matters, but I will say that your post exudes class and professionalism and that is great to see.  I wish you the best in your future endeavors!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TackleTrap said:

Good luck to you coach! 

3 hours ago, TheConch said:

Just received a text from Alex Shelton, the decision has been made. It is not him. 

He did not catch the name from whoever he spoke to. 

I’d expect an announcement shortly. 

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t Woody, I hope the district understands really what they are doing here. Would be such a shame to squander a great opportunity to rise up the ranks, we really need somebody in there that can take care of the kids and the program. Somebody that makes kids feel intrigued and interested in football. Somebody that has football knowledge and not just our buddy who’s been around. At the end of the day I’ve been in the halls and around the school forever, becoming great at athletics just isn’t something that has even been an agenda. They will take the guy that they know will do it their way rather than the guy that is the best football coach.

• Like 1