Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tupac Shu-Coors Light

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tupac Shu-Coors Light

  1. No, they are good. But not beating NCC good yet.
  2. I'm surprised Holmes didn't keep this closer, I know HC is good. But I feel like they've been getting better every week.
  3. He's talking about Stone, but his argument is incorrect because targets are now a tracked stat. Can't claim they're only trying to get him the ball a couple of times when clearly they threw him the ball 11 times, now some of those are not on the receiver. It's not like they're trying to not give him the ball as he's claiming. Stats are on Arbiterlive.com
  4. Ludlow: Colin Anicka - TE/DE Ashton Hummel - OT/DT
  5. he's old school, but anyone they played for him I’ll speak the same sentiment. He loves his players like their own, and over a decade later all my interactions with him I do genuinely feel that still.
  6. I do hope Wes has sucess there, he is a good man. Just not a great fit for Cincinnati.
  7. Those pesky Bromley kids making Ludlow a powerhouse!
  8. Yes, but I think it may be a different superintendent now.
  9. There was no handshake agreement, it was made clear by Coach M that he would love to be back. The school wanted to have him back, but no promises were made by anyone.
  10. Ludlow is, not sure about KCD. Not missing any starters.
  11. …..But Koz was his districts coach of the year…..
  12. If Ludlow comes and and plays physical like they did against they should win this one. Their defense has looked really good all year. An X-factor to watch will be Porter coming back this week. Has been on the shelf for two weeks and should have fresh legs.
  13. I think it would effect baseball more than football. Pretty much everyone I played with did both when I was in High school.
  14. Yes, Motz has this one and another one that looks green. I had heard that this new infill is also supposed to help with draining concerns if there was to be flooding down there. Will stay put to avoid erosion.
  15. I believe this is the infill it will get, no longer the black pellets. https://themotzgroup.com/safeshell/
  16. Schools new branding, went in to effect this year.
  17. Mostly red accents around the stadium. Stands are primarily black, facilities and lockers rooms are grey. Team unfortunately plays in red. But that could change once next uniform rotation comes around.
  18. Some much needed size and athleticism for the bearcats.
  19. I don't expect UC to come out and wow people. But I think 6-6 is very viable. I think satterfield will have a lot of success at UC.
  20. Ludlow has done a great job taking care of it, it's structurally sound, but I can imagine the upkeep long term with be more cost efficient to replace. Not sure about Bellevue it's been a while since I've been there but I think just over time the elements will take a toll.
  21. I think Dayton, Ludlow, and Bellevue will be soon also. Ludlow is getting a new Field and track but no stadium yet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.