Burton to Return for Senior season

Your Daddy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise here. While I'm sure KB seriously entertained the NFL thought, the kid has a pride like I've never seen in playing for UK. I would have fully supported his move to the NFL but in the end I feel like Burton made the right decision and is truly happy to be returning. Best attitude of a player I've seen in a long while, considering the things he's been through.

No surprise here. While I'm sure KB seriously entertained the NFL thought, the kid has a pride like I've never seen in playing for UK. I would have fully supported his move to the NFL but in the end I feel like Burton made the right decision and is truly happy to be returning. Best attitude of a player I've seen in a long while, considering the things he's been through.

:thumb: I agree. He is a big reason why the program is on a positive climb. It is good to have him return.

Great news for the Big Blue Faithful. Little, Woodson and Burton all returning along with a new defensive coordinator, my 8 or 9 win regular season prediction is looking more and more promising.

Cant wait for Commonwealth to Rock,

Yoter