Keenan Burton to decide today

02Ram54

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a scheduled press conference I say he is gone. It would be nice to see him back at UK but if he goes I hope it is the right decision for him. I wish him the best regardless of where he plays next season.

I think that if you look back into history, 9 times out of 10 you will find that when players schedule press conferences they normally go to the draft. I hope Keenan Burton doesn't get an agent and tries to "test the waters".

Which part is arguable?

Sorry, the part where he is ranked in the recievers. He's one of the best, IMO. It's hard to tell sometimes, I mean you could switch a lot of recievers and see how they play on different offenses, but I'm just going based on some of the ridiculous catches I've seen him make, plus his great speed.

Great to hear that Little is coming back! I think that is definitely the right choice for any of UK's Juniors at this time. The 2007 Draft is shaping up to be very deep with the underclassmen that have declared eligible! Especially at WR!

I think that if you look back into history, 9 times out of 10 you will find that when players schedule press conferences they normally go to the draft. I hope Keenan Burton doesn't get an agent and tries to "test the waters".

That is exactly why I stated that he would be gone. Like you, I certainly hope he stays a Wildcat.

I don't think this is possible in football. If you declare by the 15th of January, you're gone to the NFL. No return to sender.

With a scheduled press conference I say he is gone. It would be nice to see him back at UK but if he goes I hope it is the right decision for him. I wish him the best regardless of where he plays next season.

Im with you.. No reason to have the press conference other than to say goodbye.