Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keenan Burton to decide today

Featured Replies

He says he's 50-50 to enter the draft. I don't claim to have any inside knowledge on him, but I'm personally a little shocked that it's that close a decision. I never would have thought that at this point.

 

Keenan Burton, by the way, is the best football player for the University of Kentucky.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He says he's 50-50 to enter the draft. I don't claim to have any inside knowledge on him, but I'm personally a little shocked that it's that close a decision. I never would have thought that at this point.

 

Keenan Burton, by the way, is the best football player for the University of Kentucky.

 

He's very good, but Woodson's not bad either. Losing Woodson would hurt UK MUCH more than losing Burton. You appear a little biased towards Burton, are you related, or did you maybe go to school with him? :D

He says he's 50-50 to enter the draft. I don't claim to have any inside knowledge on him, but I'm personally a little shocked that it's that close a decision. I never would have thought that at this point.

 

Keenan Burton, by the way, is the best football player for the University of Kentucky.

 

I agree. Ive got to play pickup ball with Keenan a few times and we talk everytime we see each other. And by doing that I can tell you there is not a better teammate or person on UK's team than Keenan either.

He may be the best football player. However, he is not the most important football player when it comes to the success of the team.

 

He's been a huge asset to the entire UK community.

Keenan Burton says he is 50/50 on staying/leaving for the NFL. Keenan is a very confident young man, but I give his chances of leaving at 10% and staying at 90%. This is the reality of the situation.

  • Author
He's very good, but Woodson's not bad either. Losing Woodson would hurt UK MUCH more than losing Burton. You appear a little biased towards Burton, are you related, or did you maybe go to school with him? biggrin.gif

 

I agree. Ive got to play pickup ball with Keenan a few times and we talk everytime we see each other. And by doing that I can tell you there is not a better teammate or person on UK's team than Keenan either.
I didn't know you went to Manual!:rolleyes:
He says he's 50-50 to enter the draft. I don't claim to have any inside knowledge on him, but I'm personally a little shocked that it's that close a decision. I never would have thought that at this point.

 

Keenan Burton, by the way, is the best football player for the University of Kentucky.

 

Rafael Little is the best player on the team, IMO.

  • Author
Rafael Little is the best player on the team, IMO.
And I promise that no one will hold it against you for being so wrong.:p

Draft pretty deep at WR this year. For UK's and his own benefit, he should stay.

Woodson is the best player on the team IMO.

I didn't know you went to Manual!:rolleyes:

 

???? Good for you. You went to highschool with him. Im sure you know Keenan very well. All Im saying is by my experiences with him in college hes a great guy as well as a great athlete.

And I promise that no one will hold it against you for being so wrong.:p

 

Woodson and Burton make the big flashy plays, but when it comes down to a 3rd and 5 and we need a first down - Little is the workhorse.

  • Author
???? Good for you. You went to highschool with him. Im sure you know Keenan very well. All Im saying is by my experiences with him in college hes a great guy as well as a great athlete.
You totally missed my point.

 

I was calling out BOUCHER, not you. Reread the whole thing.

  • Author
Woodson and Burton make the big flashy plays, but when it comes down to a 3rd and 5 and we need a first down - Little is the workhorse.
Keenan makes it possible for the other weapons to opperate by making himself the defensive focus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.