Keenan Burton to decide today

02Ram54

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says he's 50-50 to enter the draft. I don't claim to have any inside knowledge on him, but I'm personally a little shocked that it's that close a decision. I never would have thought that at this point.

Keenan Burton, by the way, is the best football player for the University of Kentucky.

He's very good, but Woodson's not bad either. Losing Woodson would hurt UK MUCH more than losing Burton. You appear a little biased towards Burton, are you related, or did you maybe go to school with him? :D

He says he's 50-50 to enter the draft. I don't claim to have any inside knowledge on him, but I'm personally a little shocked that it's that close a decision. I never would have thought that at this point.

Keenan Burton, by the way, is the best football player for the University of Kentucky.

I agree. Ive got to play pickup ball with Keenan a few times and we talk everytime we see each other. And by doing that I can tell you there is not a better teammate or person on UK's team than Keenan either.

He's very good, but Woodson's not bad either. Losing Woodson would hurt UK MUCH more than losing Burton. You appear a little biased towards Burton, are you related, or did you maybe go to school with him? biggrin.gif

I agree. Ive got to play pickup ball with Keenan a few times and we talk everytime we see each other. And by doing that I can tell you there is not a better teammate or person on UK's team than Keenan either.
I didn't know you went to Manual!:rolleyes:

???? Good for you. You went to highschool with him. Im sure you know Keenan very well. All Im saying is by my experiences with him in college hes a great guy as well as a great athlete.
You totally missed my point.

I was calling out BOUCHER, not you. Reread the whole thing.

Woodson and Burton make the big flashy plays, but when it comes down to a 3rd and 5 and we need a first down - Little is the workhorse.
Keenan makes it possible for the other weapons to opperate by making himself the defensive focus.