Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keenan Burton to decide today

Featured Replies

"that's garbage"? I've got fifty years of history backing up my claim. You've got......?

 

... a bunch of underclassman that played key roles this year?

  • Replies 112
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keenan isn't the best player on the team, Woodson is, by far.

:thumb:

 

Burton is a great player though and I hope he returns for his senior season...

"that's garbage"? I've got fifty years of history backing up my claim. You've got......?

Do you think that is going through Keenan's mind? They return tons and tons of people and there's no person on earth that would say... "Well my school usually doesn't have back to back good years and even though we return almost everyone, I better get out now." Not a chance.

Woodyard is the best Player on the team.

 

however, Burton is the 2nd best offensive player.

Woodyard is the best Player on the team.

 

however, Burton is the 2nd best offensive player.

 

Bingo.

 

If Burton can get a good contract then he should go.

"that's garbage"? I've got fifty years of history backing up my claim. You've got......?

 

Alot of young talent and finally - a good coach.

It would be a really bad loss if he goes no doubt! I think guys like Gerad Parker and Tommy Cook were positive influences on him when he was a pup at UK. I really hope that Gerad going back to UK can have some influence on him staying around! KY is set to have a nice year again and Keenan could go down as an all time favorite if he stays around and helps that to happen!

... a bunch of underclassman that played key roles this year?

 

 

 

18 out of 22 starters, at that. :thumb:

Sad are the days when a guy will leave early at the proposition of being a 3rd round pick. Wow.

 

As I've said before, I don't think this draft is conducive to a WR not named Johnson or Jarrett getting the attention that he deserves and therefore I think it's in Burton's best interest to come back. Alas, Keenan hasn't asked me what I thought was in his best interest, so he may well be gone. If so, thanks for everything #19, you were more valuable to the Cats in the locker room than the field (unfortunately, you often can't help injuries), but you'll be remembered fondly.

 

Again, I hope this is all horribly premature and he is returning.

 

Call me cynical, but I think this thread was started more to make the subtle point that a Manual boy (may or may not be) is UK's best player, moreso than to debate the pro's and con's of him leaving early.

Sad are the days when a guy will leave early at the proposition of being a 3rd round pick. Wow.

 

As I've said before, I don't think this draft is conducive to a WR not named Johnson or Jarrett getting the attention that he deserves and therefore I think it's in Burton's best interest to come back. Alas, Keenan hasn't asked me what I thought was in his best interest, so he may well be gone. If so, thanks for everything #19, you were more valuable to the Cats in the locker room than the field (unfortunately, you often can't help injuries), but you'll be remembered fondly.

 

Again, I hope this is all horribly premature and he is returning.

 

Call me cynical, but I think this thread was started more to make the subtle point that a Manual boy (may or may not be) is UK's best player, moreso than to debate the pro's and con's of him leaving early.

 

Best observation of the day.

  • Author
Sad are the days when a guy will leave early at the proposition of being a 3rd round pick. Wow.

 

As I've said before, I don't think this draft is conducive to a WR not named Johnson or Jarrett getting the attention that he deserves and therefore I think it's in Burton's best interest to come back. Alas, Keenan hasn't asked me what I thought was in his best interest, so he may well be gone. If so, thanks for everything #19, you were more valuable to the Cats in the locker room than the field (unfortunately, you often can't help injuries), but you'll be remembered fondly.

 

Again, I hope this is all horribly premature and he is returning.

 

Call me cynical, but I think this thread was started more to make the subtle point that a Manual boy (may or may not be) is UK's best player, moreso than to debate the pro's and con's of him leaving early.

Actually, it was more to get after UK fans that have such an interest in who's leaving and who's staying for U of L. I personally think Keenan ought to stay, but I did see a good point somewhere else that Woodson may not be as productive next year against a tougher schedule, and that would drive down UK's Best Player and Person, '03 Manual Grad Keenan Burton's draft status. :D
  • Author
Best observation of the day.
Except that it was wrong. Ooops. If only you'd waited a moment...
Except that it was wrong.

 

Okay. :bunny:

 

 

I guess I'll have to stick with "...on my death bed I'll have complete consciousness...." going for me.

  • Author
Okay. :bunny:

 

 

I guess I'll have to stick with "...on my death bed I'll have complete consciousness...." going for me.

C'mon. You've gotten much better accolades from other upstanding members of the BGP community (like me!:D)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.