Keenan Burton to decide today

02Ram54

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"that's garbage"? I've got fifty years of history backing up my claim. You've got......?

Do you think that is going through Keenan's mind? They return tons and tons of people and there's no person on earth that would say... "Well my school usually doesn't have back to back good years and even though we return almost everyone, I better get out now." Not a chance.

It would be a really bad loss if he goes no doubt! I think guys like Gerad Parker and Tommy Cook were positive influences on him when he was a pup at UK. I really hope that Gerad going back to UK can have some influence on him staying around! KY is set to have a nice year again and Keenan could go down as an all time favorite if he stays around and helps that to happen!

Sad are the days when a guy will leave early at the proposition of being a 3rd round pick. Wow.

As I've said before, I don't think this draft is conducive to a WR not named Johnson or Jarrett getting the attention that he deserves and therefore I think it's in Burton's best interest to come back. Alas, Keenan hasn't asked me what I thought was in his best interest, so he may well be gone. If so, thanks for everything #19, you were more valuable to the Cats in the locker room than the field (unfortunately, you often can't help injuries), but you'll be remembered fondly.

Again, I hope this is all horribly premature and he is returning.

Call me cynical, but I think this thread was started more to make the subtle point that a Manual boy (may or may not be) is UK's best player, moreso than to debate the pro's and con's of him leaving early.

Sad are the days when a guy will leave early at the proposition of being a 3rd round pick. Wow.

As I've said before, I don't think this draft is conducive to a WR not named Johnson or Jarrett getting the attention that he deserves and therefore I think it's in Burton's best interest to come back. Alas, Keenan hasn't asked me what I thought was in his best interest, so he may well be gone. If so, thanks for everything #19, you were more valuable to the Cats in the locker room than the field (unfortunately, you often can't help injuries), but you'll be remembered fondly.

Call me cynical, but I think this thread was started more to make the subtle point that a Manual boy (may or may not be) is UK's best player, moreso than to debate the pro's and con's of him leaving early.

Best observation of the day.

Actually, it was more to get after UK fans that have such an interest in who's leaving and who's staying for U of L. I personally think Keenan ought to stay, but I did see a good point somewhere else that Woodson may not be as productive next year against a tougher schedule, and that would drive down UK's Best Player and Person, '03 Manual Grad Keenan Burton's draft status. :D

Okay. :bunny:

I guess I'll have to stick with "...on my death bed I'll have complete consciousness...." going for me.

C'mon. You've gotten much better accolades from other upstanding members of the BGP community (like me!:D)