Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keenan Burton to decide today

Featured Replies

I don't think this is possible in football. If you declare by the 15th of January, you're gone to the NFL. No return to sender.

Cool, I didn't know how that went for football. I'm sure the NCAA does that for a reason (to avoid the extra paperwork).

  • Replies 112
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He filled out the paperwork to explore the option. He has to file different paperwork if he intends to go. I believe he will stay. Others have had press conferences to announce they are staying which shows a commitment to the program and will just help in the recruiting when you see a very talented receiver who has excellent size, hands, skills, etc opt to return to continue building the program. I hope he stays and makes his stock rise even more. :thumb:

Just got off the phone with a former UK player - Burton is staying.

Just got off the phone with a former UK player - Burton is staying.

 

I hope you are right. If so, ...

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

I hope you are right. If so, ...

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Unless something changes last minute, he is staying. My friend talked to him this evening and he said he was coming back.

 

The Cats will be tough next season - offensively at least.

I hope he stays.. I think a lot of players could learn a thing or two about Derek Smith's decision to go pro several years ago.;)

Unless something changes last minute, he is staying. My friend talked to him this evening and he said he was coming back.

 

The Cats will be tough next season - offensively at least.

 

A lot of young defensive talent that really stepped up big in the final 2 games versus UT and Clemson coming back. With a new coordinator and the young guys returning, I think the D will be a pleasant surprise in 2007! The offense has some holes to fill on the line but I think they will be very solid once again.

 

BTW, the one player from UK who made the National 'All Bowl Team' I saw this past week was Trevard Lindley - CB for his interception and fumble recovery against Clemson. Of all the players, it was funny to see a defensive player be the only one from UK to make this 'squad' instead of Woodson, Little or Burton from the offensive side of the ball.

A lot of young defensive talent that really stepped up big in the final 2 games versus UT and Clemson coming back. With a new coordinator and the young guys returning, I think the D will be a pleasant surprise in 2007! The offense has some holes to fill on the line but I think they will be very solid once again.

 

I look for the Cats to be an actual "SEC" team next season. I hope that means a big win over Louisville.

I hope that he stays but why would he sechdule a press conference to announce he isn't going anywhere?

 

Peyton Manning did it.

I would say Keenan is gone now, and now I have no one to root for on UK's roster.

The information I've seen has stated that the SCHOOL has scheduled the presser, not Burton.

I think Burton should stay. UK will be a tough team next year and he and Woodson could rack up some big numbers if he stays.

Burton would be smart to stay at UK next year and further develop his game.

I hope Burton comes back, I'd like to see him finish out his career at UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.