Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

skfan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skfan

  1. What happened to the SK versus South Oldham thread???
  2. I will be up for both the Monday and Tuesday night games Neerfan:thumb: I am taking 5 days off of work to do this:sssh:
  3. I think the 8th is shaping up as a well rounded tournament SK might have to open with either Shelby or Henry on their home floor!!
  4. I am so glad of that Neerfan. One of my biggest regrets moving to Florida was missing his Senior year. I saw him at the Walton Waffle House this summer and he gave me his cell# and invited me and my son down for complimentart tickets and I never made it:madman:
  5. Thanks for the update Neerfan. No I didn't catch the EKU game how did mike do?? How are Hester's wheels??
  6. I just got this off of Riherds. Does anyone have details? I am especially interested in the 8th region draw. When will they determine the pairings? I am traveling back to Ky to watch some of the regional so any information would be greatly appreciated:thumb:
  7. I think Holmes thrashing of this E-Town team hurt him as much as this latest loss!!
  8. I am glad I read this post I was getting ready to leave Fla next Friday to attend Saturdays final. Please keep me updated. I am going to make the Fla High School State semifinal this Morning to watch AJ Stewart play in in I will give updates on the future UK player tonight.
  9. I think everyone remembers Mike's showing in the 8th Regional tournament from last year. I am glad that his injury didn't cost him what was his to begin with:thumb:
  10. OldBird why don't you take the Bluebird goggles off for a while?? I remember you saying the same thing about Mike Brock..even though I am a diehard Pioneers fan I could always root for all of the boys from NKY Scott Draud of Highlands was one of my alltime favorites. I also liked to watch David Dinn of Boone County..I always pulled for Ross Neltner and Justin Doellman of Ryle. For you to come on here and always say negative things about the SK players is getting old OldBird... For the record I have watched Mike play since his freshman year at SK , he has D-1 passing ability and court vision, his defense is adaquate in the open court. Mike's only disadvantage is his lack of heighth. I think Georgetown is where Mike might end up at. I also think Mike can and will contribute quality minutes there:thumb:
  11. I haven't seen any Kentucky high school ball this year and have never seen Neeley play, but I have watched Mike Hester play since his freshman year at SK. I think that everyone will see Mike's game in the 8th region tourney...not disrespecting the 32nd district but I can't see GC,WV, or Williamstown stopping SK from ending up in the winners bracket in the 8th region tourney. I do have a question though, what district does Owen Co. play in now?
  12. Williamstown is a lot like Deming. I think they are both 20 or 25 year schools. Every so often they get a small group of players who play well together and when they are juniors or seniors they excel. But for the years in between they might have one or two decent players at a time, but no depth to support the two players.
  13. I was there that night NeerFan , I think that SK shot a last second 3 that bounced and hung on the rim a few seconds that finally fell out. I remember the Scott County side was quiet for a few seconds!! That was the year that SK beat Lafayette in the semi's....Lafayette ended up winning the sweet 16???
  14. Simon Kenton plays Male in the opening round. I would like to see SK play them within 10 points. SK historically has to me what is the toughest path to the semi's in this tourney. Dixie and CovCath also are playing in this. Your thoughts??
  15. Does anyone know of a webcast for this game tonight???
  16. Simon Kenton is entering a tough two game stretch without Mike Hester. They play Oldham tonight and then Male Wednesday night in the Toyota Classic. I like SK tonight by 5 at home, what say you???
  17. I,m with you on that point Neerfan:thumb: I think playing without Mike is only going to help going into February!! I think when Mike returns evrthing will be back on track.. Neerfan, when SK wins the 8th I am coming back up for the games!!
  18. I will be checking for updates Gold Sunrise!!
  19. Congrats to the Rebels!!! Does anyone have any news about Mike Hester?? I hope he is back before the Toyota Classic!!
  20. Has anyone heard anything about this game ??It started at 10:30
  21. Were you my 8th grade English teacher??? If so please quit coming back to hassle me !!! Geez
  22. It looks as if LexCath has this one under control:sssh:
  23. Glad to see Nate back on the court:thumb:
  24. Congrats to Scott Humphries and GRC:thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.