Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 59 Simon Kenton 56

Featured Replies

Boone didnt play their best, down by 11 around 3 or 4 min. left in the game and McFarland hits a three under a min. to take the lead by one and then hit two free throws shortly after. I predicted a 4 point win, 3 is close enough.

I posted earlier in the year that Boone, while young, is a potential contender. With or without Hester, this is a strong win for a young team.

  • Author

Yes a very good win, they are still a very good team even without mike at the point gaurd. Boone was still without thier starting point gaurd also, he was in uniform but did not see the floor.

Surprise, surprise. Boone beats a good (although depleted) Simon Kenton team.

I agree cshs, SK without Hester is still a talented team, big win for BC.

Congrats to the Rebels!!! Does anyone have any news about Mike Hester?? I hope he is back before the Toyota Classic!!;)

I believe i did call this. Just Sayin.

I am predicting Boone Co to be the sleeper of the 9th region.

A little to late for that prediction!!!!!!!

A little to late for that prediction!!!!!!!

 

 

Let me rephrase... I predicted in an earlier thread that they would be the sleeper. They are young but will come of age by tourney time and put pressure on some favorites.

Sk with Hester wins by 20...

 

I dont know by 20 but they would have won. SK never got into any kind of flow on offense and that is directly attributed to the absence of Mike. I still thought that SK would win this game but these things happen sometimes.

Congrats to the Rebels!!! Does anyone have any news about Mike Hester?? I hope he is back before the Toyota Classic!!;)

 

No he wont be back for the Classic which isnt good news for the Pioneers. Cant expect to do too much in a tourney with as many talented teams without your leader. He wont be back I believe until early Feb.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.