Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region All First Team

Featured Replies

Who is it and who's the 8th Region player of the year?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SK's Mike Hester and Josh Hurd could make first team honors.

 

Chambers from Shelby, Edmondson or Perkins from Gallatin, and Neeley(sp?) will make first team.

 

IMO: These six are the best players in the 8th.

I also think you could put Elbert from SK in that class.

I also think you could put Elbert from SK in that class.

 

 

I agree.:thumb:

Neeley Owen Co., Payne from Oldham just spanked Chambers in their head to head. Chambers vs Hurd coming up soon. Spencer from North Oldham. bad team.. great numbers vs solid teams. Penny from Anderson is solid as well!

Hester's time out could hurt him here, had he been around he'd be a lock.

Daniel Neeley(Owen Co.) should be 8th Region POY. No contest.

I agree with that. Hester being out is going to hurt but still one of the best players I have seen this year. If you are going on numbers you would have to add Edmondson from GC, Hurd from SK, Chambers Shelby, Daugherty Walton, Payne Oldham.

I agree with that. Hester being out is going to hurt but still one of the best players I have seen this year. If you are going on numbers you would have to add Edmondson from GC, Hurd from SK, Chambers Shelby, Daugherty Walton, Payne Oldham.

 

 

Daugherty is a decent player, but nowhere near the top five in the 8th. From his game stats, he struggles against quality teams.

Daugherty is a decent player, but nowhere near the top five in the 8th. From his game stats, he struggles against quality teams.

I wouldn't say he struggles as much as the guards have trouble getting the ball to him on the inside. But I agree maybe not top five I have not had the chance to see all the teams in the eigth.

Daniel Neeley(Owen Co.) should be 8th Region POY. No contest.

 

You're preachin' to the choir, brother.:thumb:

The Shipp kid from Grant County has put up solid numbers and games against all competition this year. Definately not top 5 or 6 but should be all-region.

One firm candidate must be:

Josh Hurd 6'8" senior from Simon Kenton

He is currently leading the state in field goal percentage at 73.5%

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.