Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region All First Team

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hester was runner-up to Slaughter last year, so I dont think that the coaches dont know of them.

I can respect saying that you believe he is the best player in the 8th, but saying "by far the best player in the 8th region", is BY FAR an over statement. Hester is a great player. Neeley may or may not be better, but if he his, he isn't by much. Have you seen Hester or Hurd play? - Not saying you haven't, just wondering.

 

No I have not seen them play in the regular season. I saw them at NKU this summer, but that is summer ball. Everybody was rusty then. I am not saying Hester isn't a good player... he is very good. From my point of view, Neeley is the best player in the region... because he has does not have another threat like Hurd or Elbert to play with him. :D

No I have not seen them play in the regular season. I saw them at NKU this summer, but that is summer ball. Everybody was rusty then. I am not saying Hester isn't a good player... he is very good. From my point of view, Neeley is the best player in the region... because he has does not have another threat like Hurd or Elbert to play with him. :D

 

To me, just because you play for a worse team doesnt make you better.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.