Simon Kenton vs GRC

Tiger has nailed this one down, IMO. Mason County scrimmaged SK and had no trouble; Hester saw very limited action back then. Hurd played well, but Mason doesn't have a really big body on the inside like Jones of Clark County.

Clark County 68, SK 60

SK will not be able to stop Clark Cty in this game. If Hester were available, It is a whole different ballgame. SK should have blown out Walton last night, but, just does not have the guard play right now.

GRC 75

SK 59

SK is pitiful at the free throw line!

SK struggled against walton without Hester, GRC by as many as they want. Hester playing, it may be a different story. He is the most important player to his team in NKY, and you could make an agruement for being the most important player for his team on any team in the state.

Tristian had 19 last night in his first game back. I am excited to see what he will do tonight and how long it will take him to get back to 100%. We need him for the regional tourney run.

Always love to watch teams from other regions. Should be alot of great b-ball at the Classic today at GRC.

Tristian had 19 last night in his first game back. I am excited to see what he will do tonight and how long it will take him to get back to 100%. We need him for the regional tourney run.

Always love to watch teams from other regions. Should be alot of great b-ball at the Classic today at GRC.

19's a pretty good start!! I don't think SK stays close in this one without Hester, or maybe even with him. GRC by 15.