GRC 58 Simon Kenton 50

Scores at the end of each quarter:

GRC 17 29 44 58

SK 8 27 37 50

SK makes the adjustment after the first quarter to go more inside to Josh Hurd and it paid off. He is a real nice player. SK is a well coached team. When Hester comes back they will be hard to beat.

Preston Knowles had 24 points and 8 rebounds. Tristian Jones had 20 points. The cards seemed tired tonight. Rest up boys next is Rowan Co and big rival game with Montgomery Co on Friday.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closer than I would have thought. Good to see Jones back and contibuting nicely. GRC can only get better with him in the lineup.

I agree, so glad to have Tristian back. Still playing with a huge bandage on his hand. Hope he gets that off right before post season play. Bench as always did a great job for the Cards tonight. GRC will play 10-11 players each game...great experience that will only help them down the road.

Scores at the end of each quarter:

GRC 17 29 44 58

SK 8 27 37 50

SK makes the adjustment after the first quarter to go more inside to Josh Hurd and it paid off. He is a real nice player. SK is a well coached team. When Hester comes back they will be hard to beat.

Preston Knowles had 24 points and 8 rebounds. Tristian Jones had 20 points. The cards seemed tired tonight. Rest up boys next is the Toyota Classic at Scott Co.

A lot of bad and forced shots

Never know, if Hester had been playing maybe Clark could have won by 12-14. Never know about those things.:confused:

I get what you're saying. But it seems unlikely to me.

This is a game to build upon for the Pioneers. A lot of people thought Clark would win by as many as they wanted, it wasn't so.

I thought Clark would win by more since SK struggled with WV but they still have some talent on that team without Mike.

I,m with you on that point Neerfan:thumb: I think playing without Mike is only going to help going into February!! I think when Mike returns evrthing will be back on track.. Neerfan, when SK wins the 8th I am coming back up for the games!! :D