Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC 58 Simon Kenton 50

Featured Replies

After seeing what SK has done without Hester.....I thought they had a better team. IMO he means to much to this team and if Shelby can do to him, what they did to him in the finals last year. All well, how do you spell repeeeeeat. What a second (are there any other teams in this region)

 

I don't get why we're still talking about Shelby last year. It's a completely different team, that's like saying if the 49ers could do to the Bengals what they did in '89, then they'll beat them the next time they play. It's going to be hard to stop Hester this year, a very tedious task if at full strength, for almost anybody.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Hester is EASILY the best player on the floor in this game. But I think Wade's jumping abilities could be what make him the best athlete. Athleticism has nothing to do with talent IMO. And there aren't too many people that can get up there with him.

 

JMO but jumping does not make somebody a good athlete. That is one trait of the many the qualify a great athlete but I've known people that could "jump out of the gym" and had the coordination of a 3 year old. I'm not comparing Wade to this but I wouldn't say that his jumping abilities is what makes him the best athlete.

I don't get why we're still talking about Shelby last year. It's a completely different team, that's like saying if the 49ers could do to the Bengals what they did in '89, then they'll beat them the next time they play. It's going to be hard to stop Hester this year, a very tedious task if at full strength, for almost anybody.

 

John Madden?? Although I will say that comparing teams from consecutive years is a little different than comparing teams from 17 years apart, you are right. These are two very different teams and I think if a rematch should happen, it will be a good game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.