Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dates of 8th region tournament

Featured Replies

Could someone post the dates for the 8th region tournament, can't seem to find anything on the KHSAA site.

First Round-Wed 7th and Thurs 8th

Semifinals-Mon 12th

Finals-Tues 13th

 

This is what I have been told.

Mack the knife has the same dates I was told. I like the championship on saturday better, but whatever.

The dates are different because the Girls Sweet 16 is played first. That will begin Wed the 14th. I think it will be that way for the next few years.

Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday is correct. The meeting isn't used to decide dates.

  • Author

That stinks, I figured a Saturday final, guess I better put in for an off day.

That stinks, I figured a Saturday final, guess I better put in for an off day.

 

Me too.

I like the saturday final myself. Kids can celebrate a win by not having school the next day.

I am glad I read this post I was getting ready to leave Fla next Friday to attend Saturdays final. Please keep me updated.

 

I am going to make the Fla High School State semifinal this Morning to watch AJ Stewart play in in I will give updates on the future UK player tonight.

I think this will be the schedule through at least 2009. The reason this year is NCAA games at Rupp.

Insider..sorry you are wrong..the dates of the tourney have not been decided...each region will meet on Sunday to decide pairings as well as other things...the dates will be one of those 'other things' to be decided.. Not all regions will use the same dates. This has been standard procedure for years.

No crestwood you are wrong. The 8th region tourney dates are Wed., Thurs. and Mon., Tues. of the following week at Henry County. The meeting is for drawing purposes and used to discuss monetary issues. You can continue to disagree or just wait until the in formation comes out and it will say exactly what I have said for the tourney dates.

  • Author

Why didn't they push the whole regional back a week? There is no way to limit the time gap between districts and state but those days of the week are probably not good for gate revenue.

Boys regionals have to be concluded before the girls state tournament starts on March 14th. They have just flipp flopped the schedules that the boys and girls have used the last few years. It could be changed but probably will be what Crestwood says

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.