Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keenan Burton to decide today

Featured Replies

If he left I wouldn't blame him. He has struggled with injuries through his carrer. It could creep into the back of his mind in his decision making.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say Keenan is gone now, and now I have no one to root for on UK's roster.

 

That is surprising. Why would you not root for any KY kid on any college roster, regardless of the name on the jersey?

  • Author
The information I've seen has stated that the SCHOOL has scheduled the presser, not Burton.
Everything is scheduled through the school. Bush's presser was done through the SID.

I think Burton should get while the getting is good. But I'm predicting that he is staying. I think Coach Brooks should be credited with the sense of optimism at UK these days. He has many folks believing, that in the past have had little to believe in. I think Burton is one of those believers. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt him.

Does anyone know if this will be on any local news stations?

That is surprising. Why would you not root for any KY kid on any college roster, regardless of the name on the jersey?

:thumb:

 

Also... isn't a T Kicker/Punter headed to Lexington?

Any word yet on what his decision was? The press conf was at 12:30 right

He's coming back for his senior year!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.