Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keenan Burton to decide today

Featured Replies

Going pro? Are you kidding me? He will be on a national level next season and his stock will rise. This is not a good move for Burton.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With a scheduled press conference I say he is gone. It would be nice to see him back at UK but if he goes I hope it is the right decision for him. I wish him the best regardless of where he plays next season.

I think that if you look back into history, 9 times out of 10 you will find that when players schedule press conferences they normally go to the draft. I hope Keenan Burton doesn't get an agent and tries to "test the waters".

Very bad move if he goes, IMO.

 

Very deep draft at WR this year.

 

Anyone think Bush's decision had an impact on Burton?

Very bad move if he goes, IMO.

 

Very deep draft at WR this year.

 

Anyone think Bush's decision had an impact on Burton?

Yes

Bad move, tons of Wr's leaving, Johnson, the kid from SC, likely Jarrett, he would benefit in the long run with another season in Lexington.

Which part is arguable?

 

Sorry, the part where he is ranked in the recievers. He's one of the best, IMO. It's hard to tell sometimes, I mean you could switch a lot of recievers and see how they play on different offenses, but I'm just going based on some of the ridiculous catches I've seen him make, plus his great speed.

Great to hear that Little is coming back! I think that is definitely the right choice for any of UK's Juniors at this time. The 2007 Draft is shaping up to be very deep with the underclassmen that have declared eligible! Especially at WR!

I think that if you look back into history, 9 times out of 10 you will find that when players schedule press conferences they normally go to the draft. I hope Keenan Burton doesn't get an agent and tries to "test the waters".

That is exactly why I stated that he would be gone. Like you, I certainly hope he stays a Wildcat.

I don't know how accurate the following link is but they say Burton will announce tommorrow that he is returning to UK.

 

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=1430

I hope that he stays but why would he sechdule a press conference to announce he isn't going anywhere?

I think that if you look back into history, 9 times out of 10 you will find that when players schedule press conferences they normally go to the draft. I hope Keenan Burton doesn't get an agent and tries to "test the waters".

I don't think this is possible in football. If you declare by the 15th of January, you're gone to the NFL. No return to sender.

With a scheduled press conference I say he is gone. It would be nice to see him back at UK but if he goes I hope it is the right decision for him. I wish him the best regardless of where he plays next season.

 

Im with you.. No reason to have the press conference other than to say goodbye.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.