Blockbuster Bengals Trade for the Offseason

A few years back the Redskins and Broncos pulled the trigger on a trade of superstars. Denver got the defensive playmaker. Got me to a'thinkin'.....Which Bengal would you trade for a defensive playmaker and who would that be?

The Falcons desperately need a WR. Chad to Atlanta but do they have any defensive playmakers?

Miami needs a RB. Anyway to put Rudi with someone and get Jason Taylor?

Chicago needs a QB. Palmer for Urlacher?????

Sometimes you have to deal from your strength to aid your weakness.

It's fun to have this high powered offense but the Steelers didn't have one last year and won it all. The Ravens are in the playoffs this season and their offense is not compared to the Colts. And while the Colts have consistently made the playoffs, their offense has taken them no farther than that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see Chad being traded, but not Palmer or Rudi. Bengals have a great WR core already and losing one of them would't hurt that much. I beleive that Chris Henry would go before Chad, though.

Chad would get more bang for the buck in a trade. Palmer is untouchable, not so sure about Rudi.

I don't see any big trades this off season. Sorry lbbc...

Would you be offended if they pulled one the route of Portis/Bailey and brought in an established defensive playmaker for a Chad Johnson?

How many times are you going to get an established defensive playmaker in FA? Not many times.

And from the draft, you are looking more to the player making a splash the 2nd/3rd year rather than the 1st year like Merriman did.

Would you be offended if they pulled one the route of Portis/Bailey and brought in an established defensive playmaker for a Chad Johnson?

How many times are you going to get an established defensive playmaker in FA? Not many times.

And from the draft, you are looking more to the player making a splash the 2nd/3rd year rather than the 1st year like Merriman did.

I wouldn't be against it, but don't see it happening. And the 1st pick better be ready to make an impact from day 1. Like it or not, next year has make or break written all over it...

I'd trade Chad to Atlanta for DeAngelo Hall.

There is a 0% chance that Carson Palmer is going anywhere, and rightfully so.

I would be willing to entertain offers on Rudi Johnson. He's been one of my favorites since he was at Auburn, but I'd have no problem sending him somewhere if the price is right.