Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

All public and private schools have to cease in-person instruction beginning November 23. Elementary schools can re-open on December 7th if their county is not "red," and middle & high schools can re-open on January 4th if their county is not "red."

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

Add to this, middle and high schools must go virtual until Jan 4th.  Elementary may go back Dec 7th if not in red.

Beat me to it ?

Media outlets are running with fall sports being postponed until December 13th.  I believe he misspoke and meant winter sports as he was talking about indoor sports and the KHSAA delaying winter sports until Jan 4th.

After three straight mornings of being on the upswing I think the peak was definitely Monday - fatigue was obvious, making it hard to work for more than hour at a shot (home office work).  Head is cleared out mostly and nothing ever got into the chest/lungs.  Same with others who tested positive.  Range from no symptoms and not positive to to a mild fever for a few days - only 1 with fever.  All with symptoms saying like a cold but with some flu-like (chills) feeling.  Never had a fever over 98.1.  O2 never below 96.  Hit the vitamins and supplements harder during this period.  No real "medical" treatment or instructions. 

Thanks for prayers and wishes. 

 

 

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I don't think COVID-19 wants me to have a second job.

 

mj.jpg

5 hours ago, Bluegrasscard said:

After three straight mornings of being on the upswing I think the peak was definitely Monday - fatigue was obvious, making it hard to work for more than hour at a shot (home office work).  Head is cleared out mostly and nothing ever got into the chest/lungs.  Same with others who tested positive.  Range from no symptoms and not positive to to a mild fever for a few days - only 1 with fever.  All with symptoms saying like a cold but with some flu-like (chills) feeling.  Never had a fever over 98.1.  O2 never below 96.  Hit the vitamins and supplements harder during this period.  No real "medical" treatment or instructions. 

Thanks for prayers and wishes. 

 

 

Hopefully the worst is behind you.  Thanks for keeping us updated.

Have been battling a head cold for the past 4 or 5 days. Missed work on Friday and Monday because of it. Went in yesterday, but was told to leave because 2 other people in my building had tested positive since I was gone. Boss told me to get a test too.

So, got a rapid test...and it came back positive.  Ugh. Good news is, so far, the Mrs. and our son seem to be symptom free.

9 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Have been battling a head cold for the past 4 or 5 days. Missed work on Friday and Monday because of it. Went in yesterday, but was told to leave because 2 other people in my building had tested positive since I was gone. Boss told me to get a test too.

So, got a rapid test...and it came back positive.  Ugh. Good news is, so far, the Mrs. and our son seem to be symptom free.

Keep us posted CSF. 

16 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

Have been battling a head cold for the past 4 or 5 days. Missed work on Friday and Monday because of it. Went in yesterday, but was told to leave because 2 other people in my building had tested positive since I was gone. Boss told me to get a test too.

So, got a rapid test...and it came back positive.  Ugh. Good news is, so far, the Mrs. and our son seem to be symptom free.

Dang.  Hope you feel better, brother.  Hopefully the rest of your clan remains symptom free.

My son has been supporting himself by bartending while he finishes school.  On his last night, before the bars closed (again), two customers handed him a $100 bill.  One customer he knew, and one he did not.  There are always great people in bad times.

Wife seems to have the bug.  Worse in terms of impact.  Body aches from top to bottom.  Says all her joints hurt.  Will have chill-like reaction but fever is not really there.  We both went down to the UK drive through again for testing today.  Will see what the official word is maybe tomorrow. 

The UK drive through  testing center was busy today.  Over an hour wait in line - even with the online appointment.  I would guess everyone is getting the test before traveling.  I would guess this will goose the "case" numbers. 

12 hours ago, Bluegrasscard said:

Wife seems to have the bug.  Worse in terms of impact.  Body aches from top to bottom.  Says all her joints hurt.  Will have chill-like reaction but fever is not really there.  We both went down to the UK drive through again for testing today.  Will see what the official word is maybe tomorrow. 

The UK drive through  testing center was busy today.  Over an hour wait in line - even with the online appointment.  I would guess everyone is getting the test before traveling.  I would guess this will goose the "case" numbers. 

Sorry to hear this. Prayers to your wife and family. 

On 11/19/2020 at 4:22 PM, CincySportsFan said:

Have been battling a head cold for the past 4 or 5 days. Missed work on Friday and Monday because of it. Went in yesterday, but was told to leave because 2 other people in my building had tested positive since I was gone. Boss told me to get a test too.

So, got a rapid test...and it came back positive.  Ugh. Good news is, so far, the Mrs. and our son seem to be symptom free.

That's how mine has felt as well.  Like I have a head cold and nothing more really.  Sunday night I had a fever of 101.4 so I went and got a test yesterday.   Just waiting for the results, I'm still doubtful that it's Covid though.  Quarantined until I know one way or the other. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.