Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

After three straight mornings of being on the upswing I think the peak was definitely Monday - fatigue was obvious, making it hard to work for more than hour at a shot (home office work).  Head is cleared out mostly and nothing ever got into the chest/lungs.  Same with others who tested positive.  Range from no symptoms and not positive to to a mild fever for a few days - only 1 with fever.  All with symptoms saying like a cold but with some flu-like (chills) feeling.  Never had a fever over 98.1.  O2 never below 96.  Hit the vitamins and supplements harder during this period.  No real "medical" treatment or instructions. 

Thanks for prayers and wishes. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bluegrasscard said:

After three straight mornings of being on the upswing I think the peak was definitely Monday - fatigue was obvious, making it hard to work for more than hour at a shot (home office work).  Head is cleared out mostly and nothing ever got into the chest/lungs.  Same with others who tested positive.  Range from no symptoms and not positive to to a mild fever for a few days - only 1 with fever.  All with symptoms saying like a cold but with some flu-like (chills) feeling.  Never had a fever over 98.1.  O2 never below 96.  Hit the vitamins and supplements harder during this period.  No real "medical" treatment or instructions. 

Thanks for prayers and wishes. 

Hopefully the worst is behind you.  Thanks for keeping us updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have been battling a head cold for the past 4 or 5 days. Missed work on Friday and Monday because of it. Went in yesterday, but was told to leave because 2 other people in my building had tested positive since I was gone. Boss told me to get a test too.

So, got a rapid test...and it came back positive.  Ugh. Good news is, so far, the Mrs. and our son seem to be symptom free.

9 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Have been battling a head cold for the past 4 or 5 days. Missed work on Friday and Monday because of it. Went in yesterday, but was told to leave because 2 other people in my building had tested positive since I was gone. Boss told me to get a test too.

So, got a rapid test...and it came back positive.  Ugh. Good news is, so far, the Mrs. and our son seem to be symptom free.

Keep us posted CSF. 

16 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

Dang.  Hope you feel better, brother.  Hopefully the rest of your clan remains symptom free.

• Thanks 1

Wife seems to have the bug.  Worse in terms of impact.  Body aches from top to bottom.  Says all her joints hurt.  Will have chill-like reaction but fever is not really there.  We both went down to the UK drive through again for testing today.  Will see what the official word is maybe tomorrow. 

The UK drive through  testing center was busy today.  Over an hour wait in line - even with the online appointment.  I would guess everyone is getting the test before traveling.  I would guess this will goose the "case" numbers. 

12 hours ago, Bluegrasscard said:

Wife seems to have the bug.  Worse in terms of impact.  Body aches from top to bottom.  Says all her joints hurt.  Will have chill-like reaction but fever is not really there.  We both went down to the UK drive through again for testing today.  Will see what the official word is maybe tomorrow. 

The UK drive through  testing center was busy today.  Over an hour wait in line - even with the online appointment.  I would guess everyone is getting the test before traveling.  I would guess this will goose the "case" numbers. 

Sorry to hear this. Prayers to your wife and family. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/19/2020 at 4:22 PM, CincySportsFan said:

That's how mine has felt as well.  Like I have a head cold and nothing more really.  Sunday night I had a fever of 101.4 so I went and got a test yesterday.   Just waiting for the results, I'm still doubtful that it's Covid though.  Quarantined until I know one way or the other.