Rose Hill 53 Boyd Co 50

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is Boyd County a good team or is Rose Hill a little overate at this point? Or both?

Boyd Co is definitely better than most are giving them credit for. Alot of quickness. Respectable talent on the bench.

Rose Hill........ I wouldn't say overated necessarily. Foul Trouble seemed to be an issue tonight. And not alot of depth to give them fresh legs. IMO

Thats classy. Yeah, all the local officials got together and formed a plan to ruin the lady royals chances of getting back to state, espically during the HOME games. The game was at home, if you have problems with the officials maybe you could say it in a more toned down manner.

Sorry if I offended you, but since RH's program has come unto itself, the only way for them to get an evenly called game is to play outside of the 16th region. Rose Hill has tremendous talent. Their biggest weakness is the depth of the bench. Opposing teams know this. To get Queen, Terry, and Faulkner on the bench is the best chance for a W against the Royals. I wouldn't mind the fouls on RH if the calls went both ways. But I'm tired of seeing the RH girls get beat to death on one end of the court, and called for playing patty cake on the other.

Sorry if I offended you, but since RH's program has come unto itself, the only way for them to get an evenly called game is to play outside of the 16th region. Rose Hill has tremendous talent. Their biggest weakness is the depth of the bench. Opposing teams know this. To get Queen, Terry, and Faulkner on the bench is the best chance for a W against the Royals. I wouldn't mind the fouls on RH if the calls went both ways. But I'm tired of seeing the RH girls get beat to death on one end of the court, and called for playing patty cake on the other.

That's surprising. The home team usually gets a small advantage in the 16th region.

Actually, the final score was the closest that Boyd County got after the first minute of the game. When Rose Hill had Faulkner, Terry, and Queen on the floor at the same time, the game wasn't particularly competitive by any measure. However, the three were on the floor together well less than half the game.

Britt went out early in the first quarter with two fouls and didn't return until the third quarter. With 1:31 gone in the thrd quarter, she was called for her third foul and returned to the bench for most of the rest of the quarter. Terry was in and out with foul trouble and played about half the game.

It is obvious that the way to compete with Rose Hill is to get one or more of the top three in foul trouble. You don't need to be particularly smart to know that and we all know that that is the approach that area coaches have decided to use. All three were in trouble tonight.

If Rose Hill is to be successful, they will need help from others besides Faulkner, Terry, and Queen. Those three are obviously the best top three in the area and probably in the whole state. However, you can't win with only three particularly when those three are in foul trouble early and often.

Actually, the final score was the closest that Boyd County got after the first minute of the game. When Rose Hill had Faulkner, Terry, and Queen on the floor at the same time, the game wasn't particularly competitive by any measure. However, the three were on the floor together well less than half the game.

Britt went out early in the first quarter with two fouls and didn't return until the third quarter. With 1:31 gone in the thrd quarter, she was called for her third foul and returned to the bench for most of the rest of the quarter. Terry was in and out with foul trouble and played about half the game.

It is obvious that the was to compete with Rose Hill is to get one or more of the top three in foul trouble. You don't need to be particularly smart to know that. All three were in trouble tonight.

If Rose Hill is to be successful, they will need help from others besides Faulkner, Terry, and Queen. Those three are obviously the best top three in the area and probably in the whole state. However, you can't win with only three particularly when those three are in foul trouble early and often.

I'll be surprised if Rose Hill repeats this season.