Everything posted by likes2watch
-
Boyd County/Breathitt County Updates
FYI: Ironton over Ashland 14-0 Thanks for the updates on the County game, bobcatfan
-
Boyd County/Breathitt County Updates
any idea what's goin on? I can never get the stinkin' broadcast!
-
Rex Cooksey Fairview's Head Coach
How long have they gone without them? Let's see how quick they get put back now.
-
Rex Cooksey Fairview's Head Coach
Denied $ for equipment & There's the issue of bleachers............ How much you wanna bet they get some NEW one's installed now? p.s. I'm relatively sure Mr. Tackett has a degree in counseling. Didn't Ashland have a Counseling position posted?
-
Ashland 74 Boyd Co. 58
Agreed, I think the Tomcats are now settling into the new coaching format. They have earned "threat" status. and, As for the Lions....I'm concerned. They are not playing with the tenacious spirit we saw in the beginning of the season. I only hope it's a phase and they "rebound" to remain a top contender in the 16th.
-
Ashland 74 Boyd Co. 58
Apparently, everybody but you. and, It's so unlike you to post derogatory remarks. Is everything okay, Tiny? :confused:
-
Ashland 74 Boyd Co. 58
BC's student section was asked to move.....twice. They didn't want the two student sections sitting straight across from one another. During the second request they were told that if there were any "negative chants" they would be asked to leave. Hence....the subdued atmosphere. They did wonder, however, why nothing was done when the opposing student section was allowed to chant the dreaded "3 letter" chant.
-
Rose Hill 72 Boyd County 70
lol @ Not Allowed
-
Rose Hill 72 Boyd County 70
Being that you were in attendance (during the JV game)......Surely you are not referring to the "verbal barrage" as heresay?
-
Rose Hill 72 Boyd County 70
Past = behavior in the stands during JV game Present = reaction by player after being penalized (which drew the "t")
-
Rose Hill 72 Boyd County 70
An observation I made @ the game last night........... During the JV game some of the Varsity players were sitting in the bleachers watching. One of the young "ladies" was VERY vocal; shouting a constant barrage of derogartoy comments at the officials. (I'm sure all RH fans that were present heard this as I heard it on the opposite side of the gym) She wasn't on the floor a full quarter in the Varsity game when her mouth got her penalized.
-
Boyd / Ashland Predictions
having trouble connecting. any updates?
-
Boyd / Ashland Predictions
Thanks MBWC41 !!
-
Boyd / Ashland Predictions
anybody have the link to listen online?
-
Rose Hill 53 Boyd Co 50
BC's "ruff" play was not just a "tactic" in order to get RH's key players in foul trouble as mentioned above. StripedShirt is correct.......the Lady Lions have a history of playing very physical, agressive round ball. My daughter often comes home from practice bruised and whelped. (She's on the FreshMan team and they ofter "scrimmage" the older girls.) But that's not the coach, that's the girls. Since grade school, this bunch of girls have loved that style of play. Mine Included. But.......27/24 is not a lopsided affair. Not only can these girls dish it out, they can take it as well. As for the refs. I sat on the visitors side, embarrased by the actions of some of my fellow BC parents. They were screaming the entire game about call after call that was not made against RH. I started this thread expecting to read all the RH posts about what poor sports BC fans are. SO......imagine my surprise when Post #3 was from a RH fan complaining about the refs!!!!!! Bottom line, "adults" (and I use that term loosely) are gonna complain about refs, win or lose. It's kinda like a sport within a sport.
-
Rose Hill 53 Boyd Co 50
Boyd Co is definitely better than most are giving them credit for. Alot of quickness. Respectable talent on the bench. Rose Hill........ I wouldn't say overated necessarily. Foul Trouble seemed to be an issue tonight. And not alot of depth to give them fresh legs. IMO
-
Rose Hill 53 Boyd Co 50
Awesome game Lady Lions !!!!!! :ylsuper:
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
I'll bite three. :confused:
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :jump: :banana: :dancingpa
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
:dancingpa
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
shhhhhh! don't tell her husband !
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
It's raining yellow flags !!!!!!!!!! Tension IS High !!!!!!!!!! I Love This Game !!!!!!!!!!!
-
Boyd-Ashland postponed
Word from the BC locker room is that the game will be played tomorrow. They say Swift called them at about 1:30pm
-
Boyd-Ashland postponed
Curious.............. What happens if the opposing AD says "No"?
-
Boyd County vs Ashland predictions
Speaking of shirts........................ The Boyd Co seniors are wearing shirts to school today that say......... On the Front ---> Got Lee Evans? On the Back ---> We Do!