Rose Hill 53 Boyd Co 50

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Emily Queen need to get control of herself. Shes a train about to derail and will get hurt if she keeps playing the way she did tonight. Good play by Laura Terry and good leadership by Britt at the end of the game. Emily made a few good shots and fouled out as did Laura.

Wow Emily Queen need to get control of herself. Shes a train about to derail and will get hurt if she keeps playing the way she did tonight. Good play by Laura Terry and good leadership by Britt at the end of the game. Emily made a few good shots and fouled out as did Laura.

What did Queen do that was out of control?

Rose Hill is no where near the team they were last year without Kayla Faulkner running the show. After watching this game in my personal opinion this could be the year of the Red Devil....

I predicted this way back in the summer. Faulkner was the glue that held the ship together, IMO.

This sounds like good news for Rowan Co., as well.

I agree. I honestly thought that Queen and Terry were enough talent to run the region anyway with Britt Faulkner racking up the assists to the two big girls. Rowan showed signs last season of being a great up and coming team, it wouldnt surprise me to see them win it either. With the sport of girls basketball, nothing is a surprise though.

Good job, refs! Way to keep it close!

Thats classy. Yeah, all the local officials got together and formed a plan to ruin the lady royals chances of getting back to state, espically during the HOME games. The game was at home, if you have problems with the officials maybe you could say it in a more toned down manner.