Rex Cooksey Fairview's Head Coach

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was it that said Cooksey would be named Head Coach, I'm trying to remember, oh that's right, it was me.

I found the post:

You forget Cooksey.

I think it will go something like: "Do to the late vacation of the head football coaching position, we the administration, thought it would be better to fill the position from someone who knows the kids and the program, so we are proud to announce that past coach Rex Cooksey will be filling the position, again, as head football coach of Fairview Independent Schools".

Hey Ram. Can you tell what the Powerball numbers are going to be?????

I am under contract with state, I am not allowed to give out those numbers, but I did tell Kennedy not to go to Dallas, some people just don't listen.

I am under contract with state, I am not allowed to give out those numbers, but I did tell Kennedy not to go to Dallas, some people just don't listen.

:laugh: :laugh:

By the way, when one goes to thinking about it and considering how everything was done the choice was pretty obvious :D . A lot of the ones that understand what happened in "Mossy Bottom" know why. :sssh:

I too am a Fairview guy, and I only wish I knew the whole situation, and the fact that many state they have "fact" yet those facts directly contradict one another is confusing to me. So, I will say this and defer to everyone else,,why is it that when the tides seem to be turning in a positive direction in the Fairview program(s) that Rex interjects himself back into the drivers seat? Or at least thats the view from here.

Poeple have debated what went at Fairview for Coach Tackett to leave. Each side has a story. But for a guy to leave his dream job (coaching at the school he played for) and job that he was successful at tells you something was not right. I am not pointing fingers at either side, but something was not right. Now that it is over, Good Luck to all those invovled.