Everything posted by LifeisFB
-
Greenup County 38 Raceland 26 (JV)
I think it was 36 to 28. Rams had ball on GC 5 and dropped a pass in the end zone on 4th down. Great game and effort by both teams.
-
2009 Raceland
No but a 6'3" 220 pound RB just enrolled. He led the state of Florida in rushing at the 3A level. They say he runs a 4.4 forty. Just kidding, this is how all these rumors get started. Lets talk about kids that are actually enrolled at Raceland and eligible to play. :taz:
-
2009 Raceland
Fairview should win 7 or 8 with the schedule they play. Russell will be Russell - solid. Boyd I am not sure about. The Rams will have a hard time winning 8, but will have a chance.
-
2009 Raceland
The Ram that is used is just fine for us Ram fans.
-
2009 Ashland
I would think Coach Love would be the next in line at Ashland.
-
2009 Kentucky State Weight Meet - Raceland 1A State Champions
Trinty must sure like doughnuts, since they brought around 100 kids to this meet.
-
Should Football Season end by Dec 1??
What about backing BB up until 2nd week of Dec. and have football done the first week of dec.??
-
Greenup County Football Coach
You will end up having less kids play. Having two feeder schools should be a huge advantage; more kids getting playing time.
-
Mason Co./Greenup Co. Predicitions
Mason is not Lawrence & Lewis. It will be harder to run on them. I like Mason in this one. Good luck to both teams.
-
There is a battle coming - Belfry vs. Johnson Central
This will be a battle. Good luck to both teams.:fight:
-
Highlands 41 Beechwood 10 (JV)
I bet these two JV teams could beat a lot of varsity teams!:banana:
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
Raceland was not at full strength. Two starting corners Hamilton & Tolliver were out. Tolliver is also a major weapon on offense.
-
Johnson Central 41 Ashland 6
JC is very good. Big, strong, and fast, along with being well coached. Good luck to both Ashland & JC in the playoffs.
-
Why practice without pads???
Raceland has practiced in Shoulder Pads/Helmets/shorts and 5 pocket girdles ever since the preseason has been over. How and what you practice in is different for every team.
-
Raceland vs. Russell predictions...
Not talking about the other district's #1 & 2, but there 3 & 4. I would put northern ky 3 & 4 against those district 3 & 4. Newport Central was a #3 seed in 2006 and won the whole thing. Ashland has tough road this year with the northern district. But when they were 4A and played against Bell & Rock's district, there 1st round games were cupcakes.
-
Greenup Co. football
That is what I am saying. Girls come to be part of GC cheerleading because they are successful. Same thing with students transferring out to other schools who have successful teams/programs. Winning cures a lot of problems!
-
Greenup Co. football
How many girls have transfered in to be part of the cheerleading squad???
-
Ashland vs Greenup Co
I really feel for the kids at GC. Keep your heads up and continue to work hard.
-
Raceland 40 Greenup Co. 6
You lost me there Sun???
-
2008 Greenup County
That kind of surprise me, the kids at GC usually always play hard.
-
2008 Greenup County
What is going on with GC?? I thought they were supposed to have a very good team returning. Thay may win just one game...
-
Fairview/East Carter predictions
No one is talking much about this game. Any thoughts???
-
Boyd County/Russell Predictions
Russell 35 Boyd 7
-
Ashland/Pikeville predictions
Ashland bounces back. Ashland 28 Pikeville 12
-
Russell/Greenup Co. Predictions
I did some checking and you are wrong Sun, it was 2000.