Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County/Russell Predictions

Who wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyd (1-0) plays at Russell (1-0) this week.

 

Boyd played well in their opener against East Carter. Russell dominated Greenup in their opener.

 

I look for a close first half with Russell opening things up in the second half. Boyd will have to keep the score pretty low to have a chance in this one.

 

I'll go with:

Russell 35

Boyd 21

 

Thoughts ?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell 42

Boyd Co. 10

Edited by Ram

Russell with another blow out. What ever Mcglone wants the score to be.

Russell with another blow out. What ever Mcglone wants the score to be.

 

I agree.

Russell by 14.

Russell 49

Boyd Co. 14

 

Boyd does have quite a few ex-Russell players on their staff. So if anything, BC will be very prepared. They also traditionally play Russell very tight.

Russell 49

Boyd Co. 14

 

Boyd does have quite a few ex-Russell players on their staff. So if anything, BC will be very prepared. They also traditionally play Russell very tight.

 

I agree, those ex-Russell players just can't beat the Master! I also agree that Boyd always plays this one close. I say Russell pulls away with their speed, however, and wins 38-13

Devils 31

Lions 10

As for a prediction it is Russell, by at least 4-5 td's.

Having said that.....Go Boyd Co.!

I always enjoy watching this game between the two rivals. As some have mentioned it's usually played close to the best, and I look for this year to be the same. I have to go with Russell in this one.

 

 

Russell 27

 

Boyd Co. 14

Russell 36

 

Boyd Co. 16

Boyd's run defense will have to improve leaps and bounds for this one to be competitive. I think B.C. will score a couple on the Red Devils if Wilson can get out and run, but I don't see Boyd's d-line holding up well at all. Russell 35 Boyd 14.

Russell 42 Boyd 21. Russell was dominant in their first game and I look for that trend to continue this week.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.