Everything posted by rfcinky
-
Russell 15 Sheldon Clark 12
What a game! Congrats guys
-
Programs that win with Class (Where has that gone?).
Where have they gone? Right here in Russell, Ivan would never run the score up. Friday night at Lewis Co he had the third string take a knee on the two yard line. Class act!
-
Russell/Lewis County Predictions
Thoughts. This is my favorite to watch a football game. You can just pull up and park next to the bleachers, which are probably the best visitors bleachers in the district.
-
Raceland/Fairview Predictions
Raceland 35 Fairview 28
-
Why does Ohio have a better brand of football than Kentucky?
Can't you play in Ohio at age 19? Thought that was one reasom OJ Mayo went to Ohio, also can't you go to any school within the county, hence recruiting? Kentucky has alot more schools along the river thus thinning out population even more. I'm to lazy to look it up but thought I'd stir the pot.
-
Concession Stands
The kettle corn at Simon Kenton. :popcorn:
-
Russell/Ironton Predictions
Yes, he's a great kid!
-
Russell/Ironton Predictions
It was his. This Russell team has no place for me, me, me. If they play as a team, do what the coaches want, play with emotion, and heart they will do well in the districts. He can run forward but can't cut. He's an all area guard but second fiddle to Spradlin at FB. I guess I'm old school, you played where the coach put you or you didn't play.
-
Russell/Ironton Predictions
Yes he has
-
Russell/Ironton Predictions
Bailey was a target till the Greenup game. He was groomed as the left end since practice started. Pass plays envolving Bailey weren't used in the E Carter game, didn't need them. Would have been used in the Greenup game but kind of hard to catch a pass at guard. L Bailey is no Joel Korzep at pulling guard but has great hands, speed, and height perfect for an end.
-
Russell/Ironton Predictions
Nobody. Nothing has changed, just of a case of rumor and false postings. I guess no one has noticed Korzep is not playing guard. He is probably one of the best pulling guards Russell has had. He is perfectly happy playing number two fullback. That means L Bailey has to take his place who is Russell's second best receiver. Doesn't make sense.
-
Defensive Stat Leader to Date
Only two players can receive credit for a tackle and only two types of tackles from where I'm from, solo or two assists.
-
Defensive Stat Leader to Date
Where does Maxpreps get their stats?
-
Raceland/Paris predictions
Good luck Rams, have a safe trip. Raceland 34 Paris 12
-
Ashland vs. Ironton, OH Predictions
LMAO Director must be a Russell grad.
-
East Carter/Raceland Predictions
If the Russell transfers want to come back send them to Greenup as well. Good luck Raceland may you be injury free.
-
Ashland vs. Ironton, OH Predictions
Good luck Cats, you are going to have your hands full. Shankapodumus
-
East Carter/Raceland Predictions
With impressive stats like that hard to believe the 1-3 record. I have to go with the Rams in this one 34 to 21.
-
Greenup County 14 Raceland 13
Congrats to Greenup. Knew you had the heart and attitude to start winning. Stop the turnovers and penalties and you will be fine, even with that tough remaining schedule.
-
Ashland/Russell Predictions
I actually think this is to close to call only because of the rivalry. Ashland 22 Russell 14. Ashland fails on one 2 point conversion.
-
Ashland/Russell Predictions
That was a bad predication. But I gave myself an out with an early break or two that never happened. Missed the Ash-Belfry game by one.
-
Ashland/Russell Predictions
I was getting ready to say that's the worst prediction I've read since Mark Maynard's pick last week on the Lewis Co. game, but since it's from "the baby" I'll excuse it.
-
Ashland/Russell Predictions
Lonely, you ought to live down by the river.
-
Ashland/Russell Predictions
Hey Doc, I do live down by the river and after my motivational speech tonight Lord knows what will happen Friday night.
-
Fairview/Boyd County Predictions
I'm going with Fairview in a slugg fest.