Raceland/Fairview Predictions

Raceland/fairview Winner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/fairview Winner

Here we go.........the winner is guaranteed a Home playoff game and the loser has to win their remaining district games to get a home game. It is no secret that this is THE game for these 2 local rivals. Their is no love loss. Coach McPeak says that this game is not a rivalry anymore because Fairview hasn't won since 2003 but I think differently. What say you?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge game for both schools. The battle for one, two, or three in the district is on the line. LCA, Raceland, and Fairview are at the top and the next couple weeks will tell the tail. Call it what you want: rivalry, no rivalry, what ever. Make no mistake about it this is a district game and one both teams need to win. I venture to say the looser will be third in the district and winner has a shot at contending for the District Championship.

No other game matters this week for Raceland, only this one. The word Fairview should be on every mind in Ram Land. Work on Fairview begins tomorrow.

Huge game for both schools. The battle for one, two, or three in the district is on the line. LCA, Raceland, and Fairview are at the top and the next couple weeks will tell the tail. Call it what you want: rivalry, no rivalry, what ever. Make no mistake about it this is a district game and one both teams need to win. I venture to say the looser will be third in the district and winner has a shot at contending for the District Championship.

No other game matters this week for Raceland, only this one. The word Fairview should be on every mind in Ram Land. Work on Fairview begins tomorrow.

Well said Ram, this is a key district game for both schools. The preparation begins Monday but the mental preparation should have began immediately after the final horn of the Paris game. Fairview had a bye week and Raceland is on their minds all season, every season but especially for this matchup. Fairview has had an extra week to heal up any nagging injuries, an extra week of preparation for their biggest game of the season. I remember one year, it may have been around 02', 03' when I was told (by a Fairview fan) that the school had a pep rally every day of the week leading up to the game so yes.....Fairview will be ready!!

The district is all that matters this week, Raceland wants number 18, and to get that we have to go though Fairview. This game is the only one that matters this week. Fairview wants this game more then any other, or they would not have taken last week off to prepare. They want this game and will play above there talent level to get it. They will come out, high and wanting those quick strikes to set the tone. Raceland is going to have to withstand the early high and take over.

The Rams are coming to town.

Anyone involved with this game or at one time had anything to do with this game should be jacked sky high for this one. When you put on the Orange and Black, your main objective is to beat the Fairview Eagles each and everytime you play them. As a matter of fact, the Raceland community demands victory in this series. If you are playing in this game, coaching or just cheering in the stands, you should already be jacked up for this one!

I know players aren't "suppose" to be on here reading all our weekly propoganda but just in case our boys read this, remember the taunting and the one coach from Fairview that just kept yelling, "There's more coming in a couple of months"! During the 7 on 7 tournament at Lawrence County back in July? Use this as motivation to work hard this week to prove him wrong.

Man I wish I could put that uniform on just one more time.:eek: There is a song out that says. I'm not as good as I once was. But I'm as good once as I ever was. I think I have one good hit left in me!!:taz: I just hope it's red I hit before I run out of breath and my one hit is the knees!!:lol: Just have the oxygan close by after that one hit. I'm already so jacked for this game. I just hope I don't have the big one before friday night at 7:30 Fairview stadium, Westwood.

Coach McPeak says that this game is not a rivalry anymore because Fairview hasn't won since 2003

:ohbrother::scared: Should you believe that then I have got some high rise condo's and some NYC Manhattan office space over here in the botom to sell you.

This is a HUGE district game and an INTENSE RIVALRY for Raceland.

As for Fairview..........it is all those same things plus their Super Bowl, they have always considered the Raceland game as the Eagles season.

May both teams stay injury free an.........................GO RAMS!!!! :taz::taz:

Edited by oldrambler

It's amazing that Raceland posters think that Fairview thinks about them all season. Surely Nathan McPeek is brighter than that.

Believe what you want, but we have lived it, you apparently haven't. Many Fairview fans, coaches, and players have said numerous times that they would go 1-9 if that 1 was Raceland.

That was the 80's. I think McPeek has changed the mindset on how the season is viewed. No one game more important than the whole. No posters from Westwood to offer any rebuttal to the overwhelming Raceland slant on this board. I think this will be a good game. Fairview has the edge slightly in my opinion. Farley is the key for Raceland.

Maybe there will be a Westwood poster somewhere in the woodwork who can start a thread about their "quality" scheduling in the event the Eagles prevail.