Concession Stands

gold sunrise

I'd say popcorn, but I don't think that's a football offering in Maysville. However, in addition to the concessions (which are pretty vanilla), every home game has a tailgate meal, sponsored by a local business, that anyone - even folks from Fleming County and Russell :D - can enjoy.

I've not been to a whole bunch of places, but I've maintained for some time now that the best concessioin food I've had has been at Johnson Central (wonderful burgers and dogs) and Raceland (Polish sausages with peppers and onions).

LOVE Trinity's concessions! I love my Friday night Chik-Fil-A....LIVE for it! The burgers are awesome too.

I must say, though, that overall, I think Louisville Central has the best football concession of any school I've ever been to. They're frying the fish and grilling all kinds of goodness right by the visitors seating. You can't help but be lured to their concessions.

Both of these sound great. During basketball season I hardly eat at the concession stands, but during football, must be because it it outside, I love sitting in the night air and eating at the games. GRC sometimes features pulled pork or grill pork chop sandwiches. They are great.

I look forward to going to Montgomery Co tomorrow night and see what they offer.

The bag-o-chili at East Carter is top notch! Open a bag of fritos, pour in the chili and cheese, add a plastic spoon and eat it right out of the frito bag. It's a treat...it's a snack...it's a meal!

We call that a "walking taco" in Camel land.......we top it off with some sour cream....good stuff,,,

It's not the same. No grilling.

Thanks, what I thought, football concession stands offer a better variety I feel. Just not your standard popcorn, candy bars and nachoes.

At Fairdale last year for the KIT basketball tourney, they had fresh hot french fries, they were great!!