Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County 14 Raceland 13

Featured Replies

Big win for the Musketeers.

  • Replies 147
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness, what a big win for the Greenup County program. It's rather ironic after all the "transfer talk" about Greenup players going to Raceland that a transfer wins this game for Greenup. From what I understand, Rashard Carter was the player of the game. I can't wait to hear more about this one.

  • Author

R. Carter played tonight for Greenup County and had a big 70 plus yard touchdown run. He's going to be a huge help for Greenup County. Raceland will regroup, and get better as the season goes along.

Carter also leaped over the line and blocked the extra point. He deserves a starting spot next week!

RRaceland will regroup, and get better as the season goes along.

 

I dont know about that . .

6 carries 99 yards and a 76 yard touchdown with 2 minutes left in the game. Carter was the difference maker tonight And will only get better when he gets more touches.

  • Author
I dont know about that . .

 

 

I do. Coach Vanderhoof will get them better.

Carter also leaped over the line and blocked the extra point. He deserves a starting spot next week!

 

:laugh: Starting spot? I would certainly hope so!!!

Wow, I am going to have to rethink about Greenup Co. football team this year, Carter will make a big in pact not just on the team, but the distict title run this year.

Congrats to GCHS on the win.

This one imo was one another one that the Rams should have won. From what it sounded like,same story as last week..............GCHS just wanted it more, made the plays they had to and Raceland didn't. Congrats again to GCHS and the GC fans on the win.

 

Raceland has now lost 3 in a row and is now at a dissapointing 1-3 on the season with East Carter coming in next week.

I know that this team is better than what they are showing. I hope all the true Ram fans will stay with this team. I know that I will not be giving up on them or gong anywhere....."if you can' support them when they are going bad then don't come back around when they are winning", and they will be winning again!

Rams, it sounds to me like some self examinaton and "Ram Pride" checks are desperately needed. I certainly hope that you are not going to quit. There is an entire disctrict schedule left to play an those are the games that willl advance you. Pick yourselves up, get ready for East Carter next week.

I do. Coach Vanderhoof will get them better.

 

If you call better the following then so be it . . .

 

East Carter - L

Nicholas Co - W

Paris - W

Fairview - L

LCA - L

Russell - L

 

Record 3-7

I do. Coach Vanderhoof will get them better.

 

:thumb::thumb:

If you call better the following then so be it . . .

 

East Carter - L

Nicholas Co - W

Paris - W

Fairview - L

LCA - L

Russell - L

 

Record 3-7

 

With that outlook I am certainly glad you are not a Raceland player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.