Greenup County 38 Raceland 26 (JV)

The MAN-ning

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Greenup ,you fought til the end.Again it was little mistakes that kept you from winning big.In my opinion that's a good thing because with hard work and repitition this will only get better. We can all see that you have heart and the will to win. These are things that can't be coached.Keep working hard and great things will happen. Great job to the coaching staff,you guys are great and we appretiate your hard work.

I was just wondering if this was a JV game or JV/Varsity game. The Muskies looked real good. I found out after the game that the Muskies had FIVE REGULAR VARSITY STARTER PLAYERS play in this game. I guess they did look real good. You look real when your var. starters are going up against two freshman lineman, a freshman QB (and by the way this freshman QB picked apart the secondary) and eight other non starters. To verify you can ask your Head football coach. Is it win at all cost in muskie land? I know it wasn't a numbers problem. I seen appx. 30-40 players in green. Our coach asked Coach Copley after the game why he did that. Copley said they were only first year starters. Somebody please explain to me WHY this happened. I just lost alot of respect for Copley. If I was a Muskie mom or dad who had a REAL JV player on the team. I think I would be asking ?'s. And with all the extra talent you had on your team. Why did it come down to us dropping the ball in the endzone as time was about to run out. With all the extra talent you had don't you think you should of kicked our butts. What is going on in Muskie land. Parents on the muskie side must have noticed. Other then that I guess it was a really good victory. Something to grow on. Help the program.......:eek::puke::eyeonyou:

I think it was 36 to 28. Rams had ball on GC 5 and dropped a pass in the end zone on 4th down. Great game and effort by both teams.

Thanks, I did think that the JV rams played an alright game vs the Muskie JV/VAR team. I guess we did alright. We should have done alot better. :irked:

The tailgating was great and the fans were awesome, and to win like that, well it say's alot about our boys, were the senior flags at the game?:walk:

I think you said it right. Quote: to win like that. It does say alot about a team:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Good job Muskies!!

I think you need to rethink about what the score was . Ask around. If a touchdown and two point conv. would tie and thats why the fans were going crazy at the end of the game. How did you come up with 38-26. Lets think about this.:idunno: :banana::banana: I got it. Must be a wrong score.:isurrender: