Rex Cooksey Fairview's Head Coach

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be time to move on. It seems that Coach Tackett has, as well as Fairview school system.

:thumb: I agree LFB. I have posted on more than one thread on this subject and let my feelings be known. I know that Coach Tackett will do fine and come out way further ahead than his last coaching position. (seems that he already has ;) ). I am going to leave it alone and concentrate on what really matters and that is...............Raceland Rams Football!!! :ylsuper: :D

This will be my last post on this subject as well. Best of luck Chad I know you have been the better person in all of this,you can walk away with your head held high, while the gentlemen involved in this "Brutus" like act should surely feel ashamed. To the kids play for your teammates and school and family and play the way Coach Tackett taught you. You know he is proud of you guys as I know you are proud of him

Personally I dont understand this decision myself. Tackett was definetly an up and coming Coach that has a bright future. Cooksey really hasnt ever proved anything on the Basketball floor moreless the Football Field. Would have been much easier if they would have just announced the real, future coach of Fairview football now, instead of letting Cooksey be a one year stepping stone. No doubt, the other guys in the background at Fairview have some great coaching experience, but kinda a dirty way of doing things. I dont think anyone is really fooled by their innocent approach to it all.

Hate to see Tackett go to Ashland, but it will be a great addition to Ashland's Staff.

I just checked the state's web site and there is an English position just posted today for the central school. Well.... Welcome Chad to a different shade of red. I've been here a few years and like it allot!

Everyone knows who will be the next head coach. I say just because someone played at marshall dosent mean that they are automatically a great coach. I get so sick of hearing that. The best coach for Fairview is gone.

Personally I dont understand this decision myself. Tackett was definetly an up and coming Coach that has a bright future. Cooksey really hasnt ever proved anything on the Basketball floor moreless the Football Field. Would have been much easier if they would have just announced the real, future coach of Fairview football now, instead of letting Cooksey be a one year stepping stone. No doubt, the other guys in the background at Fairview have some great coaching experience, but kinda a dirty way of doing things. I dont think anyone is really fooled by their innocent approach to it all.

Hate to see Tackett go to Ashland, but it will be a great addition to Ashland's Staff.

:ylsuper:

OK, you guys are freaking me out.:scared: There are many Raceland and Fairview people agreeing all over this thread.

But, in all seriousness, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to smell the stench in this situation.

I say from 6-7 wins with Chad to 3-4 wins without//and this is nothing mean towards the boys,but the offense will change

You know I hate to disagree with you Springsteen, but the group of seniors at Fairview are very talented and have taken this situation and used it to fuel a fire I havent seen in a long time. they have dedicated this season to thier Coach, Chad Tackett.:fire: