Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 72 Boyd County 70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the the Lady Royals.

Good win by RH after the thumping they took in the ALL A.

Thumping I didnt know they got thumped.

How bad Wireman by 20 ?

  • Author

I'll get ripped for this again, but this game was just like the game between these two teams on Nov 30. The refs kept the game close. RH ballers get hacked to death w/o getting the calls. Queen gets slammed to the floor intentionaly, and only gets a foul out of it. Faulkner complains about the treatment she is getting, and gets a T. Great job by the Lady Royals to keep it together and play team ball under these circumstances.

I'll really open myself up here, but the fans had to yell at the refs and have them stop the game more than once to have RH points posted on the board. I would like to hope they were just slow getting the points on the board, but I don't think so.

Once again, great job Lady Royals!

Thumping I didnt know they got thumped.

How bad Wireman by 20 ?

 

I didn't see them in the championship game tonight, did you?

Nope Refs did a good job on that one also Wireman.

I didn't see them in the championship game tonight, did you?

 

I did.

Don't get on Wireman, boys, she adds an "element" not provided by most BGPers.

 

As for the game, for those who were there, no comment is needed. For those who weren't there, no comment would be sufficient.

I did.

 

The Boyd County Championship doesn't count.

Don't get on Wireman, boys, she adds an "element" not provided by most BGPers.

 

As for the game, for those who were there, no comment is needed. For those who weren't there, no comment would be sufficient.

 

I actually said good win by the Lady Royals there Scooterbob.

 

I know you intended to slide your little cheap shot in, as usual, but you know good and well that I'm not a she so don't call me she.

Slip of the keyboard, young man. Soooo sorry. But somehow I didn't sense any sincerity in your "good win" comment. And your "good will" doesn't change my prediction as to the result of any future game involving your your "Lady Vikings" and Russell.

Congrats to the Lady Royals on a good win. (and there is no hidden message in that - LOL)

I'll get ripped for this again, but this game was just like the game between these two teams on Nov 30. The refs kept the game close. RH ballers get hacked to death w/o getting the calls. Queen gets slammed to the floor intentionaly, and only gets a foul out of it. Faulkner complains about the treatment she is getting, and gets a T. Great job by the Lady Royals to keep it together and play team ball under these circumstances.

I'll really open myself up here, but the fans had to yell at the refs and have them stop the game more than once to have RH points posted on the board. I would like to hope they were just slow getting the points on the board, but I don't think so.

Once again, great job Lady Royals!

 

I had to chuckle to myself when that happened especially considering how fast a technical was given to LT the previous game. I wish there was consistency every game among...dare I say...every official. But that's just wishful thinking. Good job Royals!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.