Rose Hill 72 Boyd County 70

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get ripped for this again, but this game was just like the game between these two teams on Nov 30. The refs kept the game close. RH ballers get hacked to death w/o getting the calls. Queen gets slammed to the floor intentionaly, and only gets a foul out of it. Faulkner complains about the treatment she is getting, and gets a T. Great job by the Lady Royals to keep it together and play team ball under these circumstances.

I'll really open myself up here, but the fans had to yell at the refs and have them stop the game more than once to have RH points posted on the board. I would like to hope they were just slow getting the points on the board, but I don't think so.

Once again, great job Lady Royals!

Don't get on Wireman, boys, she adds an "element" not provided by most BGPers.

As for the game, for those who were there, no comment is needed. For those who weren't there, no comment would be sufficient.

I actually said good win by the Lady Royals there Scooterbob.

I know you intended to slide your little cheap shot in, as usual, but you know good and well that I'm not a she so don't call me she.

I'll get ripped for this again, but this game was just like the game between these two teams on Nov 30. The refs kept the game close. RH ballers get hacked to death w/o getting the calls. Queen gets slammed to the floor intentionaly, and only gets a foul out of it. Faulkner complains about the treatment she is getting, and gets a T. Great job by the Lady Royals to keep it together and play team ball under these circumstances.

I'll really open myself up here, but the fans had to yell at the refs and have them stop the game more than once to have RH points posted on the board. I would like to hope they were just slow getting the points on the board, but I don't think so.

Once again, great job Lady Royals!

I had to chuckle to myself when that happened especially considering how fast a technical was given to LT the previous game. I wish there was consistency every game among...dare I say...every official. But that's just wishful thinking. Good job Royals!!