Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd-Ashland postponed

Featured Replies

  • Replies 171
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least their consistant.

At least their consistant.
I can possibly understand the Russell game I gave them the benefit of the doubt, it was early in the season to destroy the field, whatever! But this is the last regular season game the way things stand right now they might have 2 more games there this year?? :confused:

Well, we will all have another game to watch tomorrow nite. The gate keeps getting bigger...

This will make it short week heading into a playoff game next Friday but with it being senior night at Putnam and with all the festivities that go along with it I can see why they wanted this. In a way I would like to see the Raceland/Paris game move to tommorrow night( it is also senior night at Raceland) but then the two teams are going to play each other in the first playoff game in one week regarldeless of who wins. Tonights game determines home field for next week.

This is the reason fans dislike Ashland. It is football. You play in bad weather. The last time they pulled this stunt the Ashland-Russell game was the only game in the entire state of Kentucky that was postponed. Lets see if that is the same tonight. I'm sure if it was a field problem they would have asked Russell to utilize there field like Russell did in 2002 against Mason County.

 

I can't wait to hear the official reason this time.

At least the forecast is calling for the rain to stop in the early afternoon. This will definitely make it better for the senior night festivities.

I can possibly understand the Russell game I gave them the benefit of the doubt, it was early in the season to destroy the field, whatever! But this is the last regular season game the way things stand right now they might have 2 more games there this year?? :confused:

 

Makes no sense to me either. They played the Kiwanis Bowl in a monsoon 2 weeks ago. I guess their passing attack is suited for dryer conditions. What a joke! I'm embarrassed for Ashland fans. Probably getting tired of making excuses.

Makes no sense to me either. They played the Kiwanis Bowl in a monsoon 2 weeks ago. I guess their passing attack is suited for dryer conditions. What a joke! I'm embarrassed for Ashland fans. Probably getting tired of making excuses.

 

You know this really does make the Ashland Football program look bad. I forgot about the Kiwanis Bowl in a monsoon. Let's see if they try that excuss like they used against Russell. "the safety of the players". That would mean they don't care about the freshman players. I can't wait to hear this one.

Ashland is afraid of tearing up the grass at their precious Putnam Stadium... this is a joke to cancel the game. Everyone else if having their senior night festivites tonight.

Makes no sense to me either. They played the Kiwanis Bowl in a monsoon 2 weeks ago. I guess their passing attack is suited for dryer conditions. What a joke! I'm embarrassed for Ashland fans. Probably getting tired of making excuses.

 

That's right, they did play the Kiwanis Bowl in the monsoon; guess they didn't like the final score. :sssh:

You know this really does make the Ashland Football program look bad. I forgot about the Kiwanis Bowl in a monsoon. Let's see if they try that excuss like they used against Russell. "the safety of the players". That would mean they don't care about the freshman players. I can't wait to hear this one.

 

The forecast is for 100% chance of lame excuses.

Ashland is afraid of tearing up the grass at their precious Putnam Stadium... this is a joke to cancel the game. Everyone else if having their senior night festivites tonight.

 

No that excuss won't work. They played the Kiwanis Bowl in a monsoon two weeks ago on the same field.

Ashland is afraid of tearing up the grass at their precious Putnam Stadium... this is a joke to cancel the game. Everyone else if having their senior night festivites tonight.

 

If it's such a historical place on the registry,, then how bout updating the draining problems, or whatever excuse that's envogue at the present.

No that excuss won't work. They played the Kiwanis Bowl in a monsoon two weeks ago on the same field.

Then I have no clue why they aren't going on with the game. It's a little rain, unless the Wicked Witch of the West is going to be participating in the senior night festivites go on with it as planned.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.