Boyd-Ashland postponed

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have all the Ashland supporters gone???

I'm right here.... trying to confirm this (bad ) decision. The field drains like a charm since new drainage was installed a couple of years ago. Everybody knows its all about the gate..... :confused:

I'm right here.... trying to confirm this (bad ) decision. The field drains like a charm since new drainage was installed a couple of years ago. Everybody knows its all about the gate..... :confused:

.... and stacking the gameplan to give you a better shot on a rainless night.

Then they need to say that up front and be honest about it. People respect honesty. Not stunts like this. If they would have come out and said the game has been postponed until tomorrow so that we can have a packed house and make more money people would understand that. Money talks. This type of action walks. Integrity thats what its about.

It's supposed to downpour this evening and there isn't much rain predicted for tomorrow? I dont see what the big deal here is?? BTW the field is already very muddy due to the playing of the kiwanis bowl in a monsoon.

One of the things that makes football so great is playing in all weather conditions... except lighting. ;)

I doubt that is the case. I don't like the decision, but Ashland doesn't have to stack anything to be competitive. :rolleyes:

I guess that's an opinion some people have. Majority would seem to be on the other side. What's the point of cancelling an outside sporting event if you don't want to play it in weather outside.

I think they stacking the deck just like the Russell game. It's a shame. Ashland in reality should'nt need a lot of excuses with Boyd it seems. It'll just make a win(if they get one) look cheap.