Boyd-Ashland postponed

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then they need to say that up front and be honest about it. People respect honesty. Not stunts like this. If they would have come out and said the game has been postponed until tomorrow so that we can have a packed house and make more money people would understand that. Money talks. This type of action walks. Integrity thats what its about.

That is only a guess. I haven't heard anything except on here.

Then they need to say that up front and be honest about it. People respect honesty. Not stunts like this. If they would have come out and said the game has been postponed until tomorrow so that we can have a packed house and make more money people would understand that. Money talks. This type of action walks. Integrity thats what its about.

Integrity may be the problem then.. I agree 100% with your post Jeepman.

Why do you care.... were you planning on attending???

It is a safe bet that most complaining here are not going to be in attendance. Just a chance to jump on a program they dislike..

As was the case in the Ashland/Russell game, both parties involved must have agreed to the change. Did they not?

It is a safe bet that most complaining here are not going to be in attendance. Just a chance to jump on a program they dislike..

As was the case in the Ashland/Russell game, both parties involved must have agreed to the change. Did they not?

It just makes you program look unethical, right or wrong. Ashland is laying some devastating groundwork for their integrity. Of course that's just me talking.

Can't speak for everyone else, but I'll be there with most on this thread.

I have supported the Tomcats for years. Look at my posts.

Wrong. I will be in attendance tomorrow. I will be on the Boyd County side just like a lot of fans will. I was a Tomcat supporter for years. Its stunts like this that make people dislike the Tomcats. It makes the Tomcats look Bad. Its wrong and the powers that made the call know its wrong.

Go Boyd County.

It just makes you program look unethical, right or wrong. Ashland is laying some devastating groundwork for their integrity. Of course that's just me talking.

Wow.... those mean ole Tomcats are at it again... give me a break! I said I didn't agree with the decision. but it is what it is, a kids game. I doubt if anyone's life will change over it. Some people take this stuff WAY too seriously.

Wow.... those mean ole Tomcats are at it again... give me a break! I said I didn't agree with the decision. but it is what it is, a kids game. I doubt if anyone's life will change over it. Some people take this stuff WAY too seriously.

I don't remember asking if you agreed or not Catdaddy, nor do I care.

Truth hurts sometimes.

I remember watching Mason County play Russell in the 2002 playoffs; Putnam was used because Russell's field was supposedly unplayable.

Has Putnam deteriorated that much over the past four years? Unable to host two games in a season because of inclement weather?

C'ville does make a point, however - doesn't it take two to tango?

Can't speak for everyone else, but I'll be there with most on this thread.

That is your right. I don't like to see games postponed unless it is an absolute must but to publicly criticize any program is insulting the kids who are a part of that program. The complaints, if you have one should be directed to the person that makes the final decision and not the program in whole. The thoughts or actions of an AD may not be those of the coaches or players.

Ashland has on more than one occassion allowed other area teams to use their field when their field was not suitable. I wouldn't be so quick to bite the hand that feeds you, we all know the results from the last cancellation.:eek: