Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd-Ashland postponed

Featured Replies

But, as far back as I could go was 8 yrs and Boyd won 3 of the 8, while Ashland won 5 of the 8. I would not call that extremely dominating...

7-3 Ashland

  • Replies 171
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word from the BC locker room is that the game will be played tomorrow.

They say Swift called them at about 1:30pm

Were they in agreement or was it all Swift?

I believe by my records it is 6-4 in favor of Ashland....and Ashland won 2 more games then Boyd in Basketball, not exactly dominating either....Boyd won 10 more games than Ashland in head-to-head matchups...

 

I would say for us a school such as Boyd with no instructions and just a bunch of farmers on tractors, not too bad....

 

 

BUT WE STILL FEED THE CATTLE IN THE RAIN

Trust me, nobody has been scared of the Boyd County Football program since Tom Scott retired. Nail Swift all you want.... many Ashland fans will gladly join in. But the Tomcats are not scared!!! :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper:

:thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper:

 

 

And your proof is.......

 

Everyone has a comment from Ashland but no proof......

 

Lets see, we have "Cant make enough on the gate", "Cant park in the Mud", or shoud I say "Dont want to get my Mercedes dirty", "Field cant handle the game".

 

 

It is Football for goodness sakes.....Where is the Football spirit.....:rolleyes:

I am glad I dont rely on someone from Ashland to feed the animals on the farm in the Rain, because they would starve.

I am glad I dont rely on someone from Ashland to feed the animals on the farm in the Rain, because they would starve.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can twist it around anyway you want the bottom line is that I have never insulted a player nor will I ever. So don't even go there. You know how much heat there was for the delay of the Russell game. You would think the Administration would learn. I have no problem if they would be up front about it. INTEGRITY

Nobody twisting anything. You believe what you wish just as I. Words can mean a lot of different things to whomever is reading them. I am sure the administration has faced heat before and am certain it will again, it comes with the job. I agree they should be up front about their decision but to be honest ,the only place I have heard anything about the decision is on this message board so I really do not know what went on behind closed doors between the administration from both schools so I won't pass judgement on anyone until I know the complete facts. You have a right to post as you want, I have no problem with that. I just want you to understand that your view as well as mine is not the view of all.

I am glad I dont rely on someone from Ashland to feed the animals on the farm in the Rain, because they would starve.

I wil have to give you that one. It was a good one.

Maybe Swift has Mud Cow disease.

I am glad I dont rely on someone from Ashland to feed the animals on the farm in the Rain, because they would starve.

What ever happened to County Pride? Haven't heard from him this year.

What ever happened to County Pride? Haven't heard from him this year.

 

:confused: I am confused...I have pride....but not sure what you mean by "him"?

I wil have to give you that one. It was a good one.

Maybe Swift has Mud Cow disease.

 

Nice one...:thumb:

:confused: I am confused...I have pride....but not sure what you mean by "him"?

County Pride used to post on BGP all the time. Are you him?

I dont really see this as a huge deal. I think most people knew when they got up this morning that this would happen. Id also say that most of us can agree that it has nothing to do with the weather. Ashland wants a big pay off on a game and they will get it tommorrow night. It will how ever be laughable if the excuse the decide to use is player safety. If it is player safety next baseball season will Ashland be using screens in front of the pitcher to protect him from line drives up the middle ? I played football throughout high school and I can for myself say that the games played in the mud were by far the most fun. This game should be played, its not going to get played and for whatever reason its just pathetic. Bottom line.

Since there seems to be agreement that gate receipts are the primary reason for the move to tomorrow night, can I pose a question? Are Ashland's finances in such a state that their athletic program feels compelled to postpone football games in the hopes of getting a few hundred more paying customers when it rains? I'm not asking in a mean-spirited way (I'm attending a ball game in Maysville tonight, and I'm not traveling tomorrow night); I'm just curious.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.