Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd-Ashland postponed

Featured Replies

5. No divulging or attempting to determine any member's true identity. That includes dropping hints about a user's identity or asking a member who he or she is in a public forum.

Sorry Birdsfan... I was just wondering if he changed names on BGP. I wasn't trying to find out his real identity. :thumb:

  • Replies 171
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Scared :lol: I hope I can stop laughing before kickoff tomorrow. :lol: That 4-5 record is so darn intimidating! :lol:

 

I will save this for tomorrow night....:thumb:

 

5-5 never sounded so sweet....

Just got home and finished reading all of the posts on this thread and it appears that the constant precipitation outside :cry: :cry: :cry: has now made it inside to this thread.

I agree this is crazy! WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? The field will still be just as muddy tomarrow,so what if they played tonight, and say your kid got injured?

 

Cool, I have excuse Number 5....Pulled out the ole possible player injury card huh?

I am gonna try to enjoy posting with you Ashland Fans tonight, because you will probably disappear tomorrow night...And it wont be celebrating....

 

Actually, I like you guys.....Pretty cool to square off with.....Hey, the way I look at it, I am gonna support my Lions, win or lose, unlike some of the Boyd Fans on here....I am surprised some havent been on hear complaining that Boyd's Politics got it cancelled.

Just got home and finished reading all of the posts on this thread and it appears that the constant precipitation outside :cry: :cry: :cry: has now made it inside to this thread.

 

Nice one...but be careful, If some of the Ashland Fans think they can get wet on here, then they will Postpone their POSTS.:thumb:

My dad can beat up your dad! :lol: Cmon guys.....

 

 

My Dad eats light bulbs.....Well, you will have to PM me for me to finish this joke...:thumb:

I am gonna try to enjoy posting with you Ashland Fans tonight, because you will probably disappear tomorrow night...And it wont be celebrating....

 

Actually, I like you guys.....Pretty cool to square off with.....Hey, the way I look at it, I am gonna support my Lions, win or lose, unlike some of the Boyd Fans on here....I am surprised some havent been on hear complaining that Boyd's Politics got it cancelled.

 

And your point of these is?

The kids did not decide this. Adults did.

 

And that my friend seems to be the problem! One or two people in the right (or wrong place!) can make everybody look bad! I have had enough of this, It would have been a great night for some football! I think somebody acted to SWIFTly???:madman:

Both teams deserve to play a game this important in the best conditions possible and that will obviously be tomorrow.

 

 

That may be true GIAT, but you can't keep doing this everytime the weather changes, unless lighting or something life threating! This does not change my thought of this team, the players have nothing to do with it, it does make me question some of the ones in charge? I know the players would rather play an have some fun! Rather than go through this again, I would bet there are a lot of people who have adjusted there schedule to be there tonight, that are unable to go tomorrow that are really ticked off! I know I am!

This is the reason fans dislike Ashland. It is football. You play in bad weather. The last time they pulled this stunt the Ashland-Russell game was the only game in the entire state of Kentucky that was postponed. Lets see if that is the same tonight. I'm sure if it was a field problem they would have asked Russell to utilize there field like Russell did in 2002 against Mason County.

 

I can't wait to hear the official reason this time.

 

I don't care what the official reason is - its FOOTBALL! Unless there is lightning or gail force wind - you play the game. It doesn't matter if the field is wet, under snow, frozen, or has pot holes in it (see several fields in eastern KY)...

Both teams deserve to play a game this important in the best conditions possible and that will obviously be tomorrow.

 

You don't wait for the best possible conditions in football - you suck it up and play the game regardless of conditions.

You don't wait for the best possible conditions in football - you suck it up and play the game regardless of conditions.

 

 

I unequivocally agree!!!!!!!!! Play the game!!! This is the first time that l have agreed with just about everything on a thread? Just about!

I unequivocally agree!!!!!!!!! Play the game!!! This is the first time that l have agreed with just about everything on a thread? Just about!

 

 

Just got back from a very muddy game in Flemingsburg. Great football game. God I love this sport.

My dad can beat up your dad! :lol: Cmon guys.....

Don't use that one. It upsets people and makes you a bad person.;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.